Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ever "pulled off a Derpy"?

Courageous Thunder Dash

When i say this this is no joke i was at a party with my friend which at the time never knew i was a brony/pegasister for a fun fact XD anyway so we were hanging around the Zebra's pen and stuff one of the zebras tried to eat my clothing and made me awkwardly wall and my eyes derped at least what i was told 

my friend asked if i was okay i said pretty derped yeah it was my bad 

then asked what made me trip since i forgot exactly how at the time i replied i just don't know what went wrong and as my face well awkwardly back onto the floor 

derp  :derp:  :derp:  :muffins:

i walked into the men's restroom

at work when i was daydreaming

last week.

I started to read a book

but i noted the print was

strange and then my mom

said i was holding it upside down...

I kept calling cheese chicken

at work......

"Do you want some chicken with your ham?"

One time at school I was walking down the hallway and got distracted and ended up hitting my entire side of my body into a locker, arm, hip, thigh, and foot...oh and my head. It was awful, thankfully NO ONE seen it...at least I dont think.

Another one was when I was in lunch in school and I had my backpack unzipped and I have the habit of just YANKING my backpack and going along to the other class. Well, I forgot it was unzipped a little and I got up and EVERYTHING fell out of my bag and EVERYONE like stared...it was kind of embarrassing, but EVERYONE didnt HAVE TO STARE. Like, it wasnt like I killed someone.

Then, one time, me and my best friend was playing Kirby Air ride on the wii and we were being stupid and laughing our butts off and I was laughing so hard I about peed my pants and had to rush to the bathroom and I SOMEHOW slipped on her shorts on the floor like a banana peel on a slick floor. I DONT know how I managed that. I fell straight on my butt. But, then me and my friend just LAUGHED until we teared up.

I think we've all our "Derpy Moments" from time to time. Clumsiness and Mistakes are what stops people from being Perfect, And no Pony's perfect.

As for me, I have had way too many "Derpy moments" to even count.

But, I'll give you a few just so you guys know how Idiotic I am.

1. I fell off a stage several times during rehearsals for school plays.

2. I was dancing on a Bench and the bench fell backwards leaving me to hit the back of my head on a window behind me.

3. I tripped over my own 2 feet carrying a load of empty boxes because I wasn't looking where I was going and fell over someone who just happened to be kneeling in the middle of the floor.

4. My Ice Skating, (Nuff said, me on Skates at all is a full on Derp Fest)

5. Fell on Ice numerous times.

6. Burned 4 that's right 4. bowls of EASY MAC because I was just waking up and read past one very important instruction to "ADD WATER"

etc.etc.etc.etc.etc.etc.etc.

Edited by Scootaloo Is Best Filly

@,

Oh jeez...that's all I gotta say about that. You must've been suffering during those days you couldn't bend.  

It was indeed a problem. I couldn't do Yoga for P.E., so my sisters played Ping-Pong with me. I couldn't bend over to get the ball. On the bright side, they were my slaves.

There was that other time when I was seven years old. I thought a mirror was a doorway and ran into it. It shattered on top of me, cut a big gash in my wrist, and sent me to the hospital. I had to get stitches.

This happened YEARS before EqG, so no, I wasn't trying to re-enact Twilight's entry to the human world. XD

Edited by Lady~Rarity

It was indeed a problem. I couldn't do Yoga for P.E., so my sisters played Ping-Pong with me. I couldn't bend over to get the ball. On the bright side, they were my slaves.

There was that other time when I was seven years old. I thought a mirror was a doorway and ran into it. It shattered on top of me, cut a big gash in my wrist, and sent me to the hospital. I had to get stitches.

This happened YEARS before EqG, so no, I wasn't trying to re-enact Twilight's entry to the human world. XD

Oof, that's even worse. Stiches...eesh...

I was running into school, because I stayed up late to do a project. When I ran through the door, my shoelace got caught on the frame and I fell like an idiot and broke my project.

There was one time I tried to climb this little space between the walls outside school. Well I made it to the ledge about 12 ft up and got stuck. The schools ladder didnt reach the ledge so i had to jump. Moral of the story, have a plan to get down before you climb something.

Yep. many times.

Out biking I ended up taking the wrong trail. Went down a steep drop and hit a tree.

Similar situation. I grabbed to much brake and hit a tree. Yep.....I've hit a lot of trees.....I hope it's not considered waifu abuse. :(

On Xbox. I was talking to myself for like 10 minutes. didn't realize I had accidentally partially unplugged my headset....happens the odd time.

Hmm, let me think ...

~ One time, when I still went to school (a few years ago), we were in gym class playing some dodge ball, or something similar anyways. For some reason I thought it would be cool if I ran as close as possible to the center as I could, so I did ... and not even a second later I run my head into a ball and fall to the ground. Everyone, including myself, was laughing. Of course it was to be expected, but still. xD

~ Just as I started recording an episode of Minecraft a couple months ago, I began talking for like, a minute or so, making 'epic' sounding narrations that fit in with the custom music that was playing ... then I realised that my mic was turned off. *Facehoof* Episode scrapped! xD

~ Okay, this was when I was super young, and I still remember it like I do my computer screen (not really, but close!). Anyways, my mother, auntie, and I were going somewhere, when I started running ahead of them. They called to me, so I turned my head in their direction, still running. Then I think they yelled to me "Watch out!", so I looked ahead of me to see what was up. The result of this was a scar on my forehead, which they started to make jokes about how it was like Harry Potter's scar. :P

Just to name a few. ;)

When I was around 9 years old, riding my bike with some other kids in my neighborhood, I did something I still regret to this day. I live in a close that is on a major downhill slant. I stupidly decided to ride my bike with the gears on the lowest setting going as fast as humanly possible down the biggest hill on the block. Ugh. My friends all watched from the sidewalk as I went barreling down the street at top speed. I tried to push the brakes but I realized they were broken. I was going uncontrollably fast. My mom tried to slow me down with her bare hands but I knocked her over the like a bowling pin. I then catapulted over the handlebars and landed on hard concrete, about a foot away from soft and springy grass. Hugest derp moment of my life. I also mangled my brand new bike I had just gotten for my birthday a few weeks ago, might I add.

Edited by Vixxen

Okay, my turn again:

So me, being a bit stupid, think I could bowl with my regular shoes instead of my bowling shoes. I overstep and nearly fall on my face on the oily lane. The great thing about it was, I actually left only three pins up! :D

• 2 weeks later...

In middle school, we had a microwave at lunch that we could use. I put many things in there that came out as burnt. I put in a sandwhich in a plastic baggy one time and the plastic melted and stuck to the microwave tray. The sandwhich was also ruined due to being covered in melted plastic. ;)

In elementary, me and one of my friends always got our chocolate milk messed up and we ended up drinking eachothers milk.

In elementary, when I had a nosebleed from being slapped in the face, I bled ALL OVER the bathroom. It was so bad that they had to shut the bathroom down and I got sent home. It was my fault for spreading my blood everywhere.