Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ever "pulled off a Derpy"?

Courageous Thunder Dash

@@Delernil,

Ow...that sucks. Did you have to replace your plane?

Not entirely. The engine came loose when I hit myself, so I had to repair that. The wing also bent when the wheel caught the roof of the car. So I do have to order replacements but I fixed it into a fly able state so far.

• 8 years later...

I guess losing a spring a few times within the hour then installing said spring and then getting hit because of the spring would probably count...

Working on a vehicle..."now that I've found it for the 67th time and have it installed, let's see if it works" thwump 

(edited)

I liked to parkour a lot as a child. It felt like taking control over the concrete jungle. It helped me a lot, too.
I was six or seven years old, and running around an unknown area with a long stretch of a flat rooftop ending on a wall I wanted run up to an climb. There was also this big water tank to the left, but it looked like it was clear enough, as far as I could tell with the sun hitting against my eyes.
So, I start running, and I fail to see that some had attached a line of wire between the water tank and a building to the right, just at the height of my neck. And I hit the wireline, my body keeps going but my head is stuck behind me, pulling on the line with enough strength to tumble the water tank off its base, spilling all the water over the garden that was bellow. Then, the empty water tank rolls off the roof into the backyard causing a whole mess, and the entire family that lived in that house goes outside and starts freaking out, and they see me standing there after getting on my feet, paralized. And I see them.
Suffice to say that my relatives had to pay for that tank and other property damage caused. Luckily, my grandfather was still around to cover for me, and he felt indebted with me for the way he wronged my family.

Reckless. I should have taken the time to familiarize myself with the area, but I didn't, and what is worse, I never learned from that lesson.

Edited by They call me Loyalty

• 6 months later...

Too many times. I don’t think of things I should too much of the time and screw up because something didn’t occur to me that should have. I get hard on myself after because it’s stuff that should’ve been obvious at the start. 

In certain aspects I am a derpy, like what would happen if you fused Derpy, Tempest and Starlight into one pony, but it only helps me, I'm pain retardant.

• 5 weeks later...