Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The town (Private)

Finesthour

This is a roleplay for Sterling-Foley and I.

Name:

Sex:

Species:

Description:

Personality:

Name: Rose

Sex: Female

Species: Earth pony

Description: Rose has violet colered hair with Pink highlights. She has a cream colored coat and runs the flower shop of ponyville.

Personality: Very shy and quiet.

Edited by Rose

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Setting up the last of the flowers in her shop, Rose smiled at the arangement she had made. All of her fauna were in their own locations, all recieving their propar care to stay beautiful. Satisfied with her work, she walke over to the door of her shop and turned the sign to show open on the outside. Turning around, she trotted behind her counter and waited for anypony to visit her shop.

Looking out of the window of the bus. Daydreaming about what his future would look like in ponyville then the rattling of the tires on the bus Woke up Firestarter he saw the bus was at the north end of ponyville he then grabs his backpack and then walks off the bus. The first thing he sees is a flower shop. He interested so he starts walking towards the shop right when he enters the shop the first thing that catches eye is a beautiful young pony. He then straightens his tie and enters.

Edited by firestarter

He get up to the counter and introduce his self to her. " Hello my name Firestarter I just got off a bus from my college and I'm here to settle down and look for a partner in ponyville. Sorry for staring I so was intoxicated by your beauty so what's your name darling?"

Edited by firestarter

(Just a small heads up, put quotations at beginning of text, and if you still have more text, don't put another one until you are done.)

Rose turned a light shade of red at his comments.

"M-... My name is Rose..."

Now both Fire and Rose walk slowy to her garden. He then sets out a blanklet on the grass. Now both of them are sitting side by side. Fire asks " So Rose whats your cutie mark?"

Edited by firestarter