Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Which pony would you like to raise as your own as a filly/colt?

poniesforfun

So after listening to My Little Dashie and wondering about it. What pony would you like to raise as a filly as you as the adult? I would like to raise Twilight Sparkle the most. Because she would like to study and everything. X3

img-1293720-2-FANMADE_Twilight_Sparkle_f

Edited by poniesforfun
  • Brohoof 1

Fluttershy of course. I am a person who try's to live a simple, peaceful life. She seems like she would fit right in with that. She also has many problems that I do so we could relate. :)

The diabeetus would be worth it.

• Brohoof 1

Pinkie, just the thought of a tiny little Pinkie is amazing ; v ;

So many hugs would be involved, and and and, it'd be hard to try to keep her indoors, but it'd still be amazing ; v ;

I would like to raise Sombra and then take over the world with him as my protege and secret weapon.

He of course would not turn on me because I raised him since he was small. You know, unless he really was that cold hearted. Then I would pat him on the head and tell him that he's done his old man proud before he enslaves me to mine crystals.

• Brohoof 2

Even though, i would like to have a little filly Fluttershy and especially a little filly Derpy by my side, i'm still going to go for Colgate -(minuette).

I really like her colours and she is just adorable with a brush.

Colgate_filly.png

Edited by Fluttershyfan94

How we raise them will affect how they are in the end. I might raise Fluttershy to be spoiled, or Rainbow Dash to be calm or an egghead.

I'd raise Applejack because of that. No wings to fly, and earth ponies seem to naturally be stronfh and agile. I could raise her to be somewhat like how she is in the slow with little problem and worry.

If, in the end, they DO end up like they are in the show, I'd choose Twilight, Fluttershy, or Rarity.

Twilight would study and still be playful. Not a problem

Fluttershy is also extremely calm, and can be playful. Not a problem.

Rarity is a pony I can relate to and many ways. The only problem is how expensive she may be.

In all, Fluttershy is my best, wisest, and preferable choice.

EDIT: After re-reading a bit, it seems I wasn't limited to the mane 6. I would take forever to decide if I could choose anypony, so I'm sticking to Fluttershy .

Edited by Suskel

Rainbow Dash. She's my favourite Mane Six and I always dream to fly in an open sky. Fluttershy can't carry me of course, but I'm sure Rainbow Dash can. :lol:

Even though our personalities are very different, I believe that's the interesting part.

I am going to have to go with Filly Luna.  She seems the type who could actually deal with this world, and the pony most likely to be able to get back eventually.  Unlike twilight who would be lost in a world without any magic texts, I think Luna could learn her magic without such.

Other ponies who wouldn't be disasters in my mind would be Lyra, Trixie, Sweetie Belle, and Scootaloo.

I'm surprised. Why hasn't anyone said Diamond Tiara or Silver Spoon?

Those 2 fillies deserve to learn discipline and proper behavior.

Probably because they are boring ponies with no real merit other than being pretentious.  There are simply better earth ponies if you want to go that route like Octavia, Apple Bloom, Pinkie Pie, or Bon-Bon.

Even though I like Fluttershy, I'm goin to have to pick Applejack or Pinkie Pie.

First off it would be a bit easier with them being non magical or flying.

Second I love the earth ponies.

Earth ponies seem to get left out sometimes as I have noticed.

Anyways I would pick one of these two.

I know my answer probably isn't going to shock anyone, but I'd probably want to either raise Scootaloo or Sweetie Belle. However I think I would raise Sweetie Belle because as a filly she is very cute, but she is also smart (compared to other fillies).

Sweetie Belle's intellect and character definitely are traits in her favor.  Plus she has the nicest singing voice. 

As for Celestia, I would be afraid I would be dooming Equestria.  If you look at "My Little Dashy," RD was gone for 15 days in equestria which was 15 years.  Even 15 days without Celestia would be a bad thing.  If you want a powerful alicorn I think Luna is the better bet.  Her powers are also more subtle and workable in a modern world setting.

you look at "My Little Dashy,"

Why is "My Little Dashy" so relevant here on the forums? I've seen it and really I didn't like it much. It wasnt bad, but in my opinion it wasn't great either - to each is own I guess. I consider it to be fan fiction and nothing more than that. What is so likable about it?

Edited by ~Scootaloo

Why is "My Little Dashy" so relevant here on the forums? I've seen it and really I didn't like it much. It wasnt bad, but in my opinion it wasn't great either - to each is own I guess. I consider it to be fan fiction and nothing more than that. What is so likable about it?

Actually I liked the comic version of it much better than the fanfic http://waltzbrony.deviantart.com/gallery/38198448

It is only relevant here because people were asked about what pony they would like to rear.

Hm... I would have to say Lyra, I don't know why but in this case Lyra would be my favorite, I mean I love Fluttershy and everything but I think I would want to raise filly Lyra more

Although I would feel horrible when she has to go home to Equestria... sad.png

Edited by Endless Storm

Rarity. I'm more like Applejack than Rarity and would have a better time getting on with her, but I think that Rarity would just be the  sweetest little drama queen and we could hug and stuff.

In all seriousness, though, I'd want a little baby Mayor Mare or Granny Smith. Or maybe Flim/Flam, thought my brother would probably attempt to eat their tails thinking it was bacon.

Well considering that Rainbow is headcannonly my wife (Only when I'm a pony of course.) so it'd be a bit weird... So out of all the ponies in the show, probably Twilight. She'd have the most in common with me I think, but me and Rainbow would probably be feuding on how to raise her and well... let's just say mine and Dashie's personalities are different, she'd be a mixture between an athletic nerd between the two of us. Besides, filly Twilight is adorable, I mean look at her wub.png

post-11607-0-69390900-1363904326_thumb.png

Edited by Admiral Colt

I would probably raise Rainbow Dash as my own, but she is already perfect anyway.

But, I don't know what I could teach her maybe the life of video games.

I can haz luna?!  I CAN HAZ LUNA!!! YAY!!  or maybe scootaloo, twilight?!

ARGH I CAN"T DECIDE!!!

Can I have my own little equestria?  Yes I believe that would work out best for all ponies involved.  Just have a magical gateway to adorable awesome ponies that can talk and do stuff!

Vinyl Scratch or Flutters, I mean, how can people not love them?! Especially as fillies!

Just look at them! T'is impossible not to D'AAWWW at this.

you have been warned..

img-1295097-1-beginning_your_music_caree

img-1295097-2-824fca4fdf3fd1eae16891c4a0

Edited by Winterbass
  • Brohoof 3