Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Which pony would you like to raise as your own as a filly/colt?

poniesforfun

Octavia or Flutters, I mean, how can people not love them?! Especially as fillies!Just look at them! T'is impossible not to D'AAWWW at this.you have been warned..

beginning_your_music_career__by_dreatos-

824fca4fdf3fd1eae16891c4a0e4a8e4.jpg

I agree with the cuteness, but isn't that Vinyl Scratch? I though you said Octavia. But either way, that is an adorable picture of Vinyl Scratch.

Hmmm....Not Pinkie, even though I absolutely adore her, I wouldn't want TOO much partying in my house all the time,

Twilight could work, because we're both smart, like, REALLY smart. But in particular, I really actually hate school.

Fluttershy, ERMAGHERD! DERABERTUS! Plus, she'd be alright, I have a lot of animals around where I live.

Applejack, Eh, I do live in the tiniest bit of country, but not really. Plus, I never thought I'd actually get along with her, but rather just be friends. But we do have some things in common, we both don't mind getting dirty, we were both born in the country, (but I moved to the city, err, sorta) But I am very weak and nimble, but she is strong.

Rarity, Hell naw. We are OPPOSITES TO THE BUCKING MAX. I have no care for fashion, she dedicates her LIFE to fashion, I love getting dirty, she dreads dirt.

Rainbow, maybe for my brother, he hates MLP, but they'd get along pretty well, both love sports, both arrogant, both athletic, both energetic, but for me, nope. I mean after reading My Little Dashie, (ultimate diabeetus story) I would have definetly tooken her up as my own,

Well, ya, so.....

Rainbow Dash, we have a lot in common and it would be awesome to she her first Sonic Rainboom! XD Although it would be hard to keep her still lol

Oh my, decisions, decisions! I love all the ponies, but I believe the one I would like to raise would be...

Oh I don't know!! huh.png

Probably Filly Twilight. You can't resist the adorableness! Plus she would grow up to be royalty... wink.png

Being a parent is a tremendous responsibility.  I'd have to think it over long and hard. 

With that said, it'd be a tie between Dashie and Applejack. From what I can tell, they're both everything I'd want in a kid.  They have minds of their own but they're still loving and respectful to their elders.  I could live vicariously through them as they did everything from cloud slaloms to rodeo stuff.  tongue.png   They won't always win, so I'll give them the encouragement they need to pick themselves up and compete again. 

Hello!

The only reason why i am not choosing my favourite pony, is because i'd like it to be the other way around when it came to her! I'd want to be raised by Celestia more. :P

If i were to choose, i'd probably choose Spitfire, or might even go with Rainbow dash on this one! Gah! It's a very hard decision, as all ponies are incredibly cute, cuddly, friendly, and unique in their own ways! :)

Dashie, but instead of waiting for her to find out about the show, I would show her it and tell that she came from that show. Hopefully no anger involved.

Don't you think it would be a bad idea to tell her about the show right away? I mean it would be worse if she found out later on but still do you really want to tell her she comes from a cartoon?

Would ponies who are fillies right now count? Cause if they do count, i would raise sweetiebelle.If that does'nt count,then i would raise filly rarity or filly rainbowdash.

• Brohoof 1

This is a tough one, I would take Fluttershy and Twilight in a heartbeat because they remind me of myself as a child. But I would also want Sweetie Belle because she's just adorable. Really if I saw any MLP filly in a box on the street corner I would take her,even if I had to fight of all the other bronies that wanted her.

post-12366-0-07705700-1363997501_thumb.jpg

Edited by firesoxs

Definitely Fluttershy. Out of every character in the show, Fluttershy is the one I feel I connect to he most, at least when I'm in public, or in large groups. I'm a real Pinkie around my friends though, so she'd be my second choice, though I feel like she'd be quite a handful to try and keep hidden, considering her being so hyper(Unless the ponies start out as a blank slate). Fluttershy is the most adorable pony in my opinion, and I feel like she could cheer me up on a bad day(Which isn't too uncommon in this world we live in).

• Brohoof 1

I would like to raise Colgate. Mostly because she is cute and I'm pretty sure I could get her to be a maskot for the brand colgate.

Or twist for the brand Twist

But I would like to raise pinkie. Because she would bring happines and a little bit of random. I can pretty mutch relate to that happy.png

Calamity.

He had an awful childhood in the Encave, what with his mom dying in childbirth and his brothers being favored by his father. Hopefully, I could give him a decent upbringing.

• 8 years later...
On 2013-03-21 at 3:19 PM, Courageous Thunder Dash said:

Rainbow Dash all the way, for she will do just about anything that deals with thrills. I'd take her to theme parks and we'll ride some of the biggest roller coasters in the world. There are a lot of stuff  we'll do. 

See the source image Probably Filly rainbow dash and she would probably be raise be a fastest Pegasus on earth or to be more calm and patience 

How we raise them will affect how they are in the end. 

• 4 months later...
On 2013-03-21 at 6:49 PM, TanktheTortoise said:

I can haz luna?!  I CAN HAZ LUNA!!! YAY!!  or maybe scootaloo, twilight?!

ARGH I CAN"T DECIDE!!!

Can I have my own little equestria?  Yes I believe that would work out best for all ponies involved.  Just have a magical gateway to adorable awesome ponies that can talk and do stuff!

4131.thumb.jpg.c05e1575aa6eb0390cd5a04eaeb14b5f.jpg

Probably Filly rainbow dash and she would probably be raise be a fastest Pegasus on earth or to be more calm and patience 

How we raise them will affect how they are in the end.