Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop (CLOSED FOR NOW!) Vectoring OC's for FREE!

~Chaotic Fireball~

I've been feeling bored recently, and I've learned how to somewhat do a vector. I realised the only way to get better is to practice, so here I am now asking for you guys to post a picture of your OC for me to vector. Please, nothing to intricate, or complicated, I'm trying my best to keep it simple. One more thing: I don't really like drawing Alicorns, unless it is Celestia or Luna or Cadence.  Also, when you post, if you like, ask if you want any special effect added e.g shine, glimmer, sparkle, radioactiveness, a nice background (It will have to be VERY simple, take examples from the ones I posted up), etc....

So what are you waiting for? Free vectors! What could be better?

N.B: The orders are closed for now. You can still post, I guess, but you'll be added to the waiting list. When I've finished the pending ones, I'll move onto yours img-1295083-1-smile.png

Completed:

Blue_moon:

post-9830-0-57649800-1364151879.png

Here he is without the background.

post-9830-0-41222700-1364151911_thumb.png

And here he is without the background. All done by yours truly!

------------------------------

PinkieDaShy (RainDancer):

With BG:

post-9830-0-35173900-1364512092.png

And without:

post-9830-0-46234700-1364512120_thumb.png

------------------------------

Otukulord Rainbow Izumi (Cyber Pulse) :

post-9830-0-23684400-1364681040_thumb.png

(Sorry couldn't do BG)

Ion (Ion & Flare):

blogentry-9830-0-41057200-1365530090_thumb.png
blogentry-9830-0-40783700-1365632805.png

Pon3sFTW (Imagine)

post-9830-0-73262100-1367771070_thumb.png

Next up...

Pending:

Pripyat pony (Glory)

Waiting:

Windwaker and Babs (Windwaker)

Sir. Derpington Hooves

Dandelion Bubble

Orion Shadow 

Calliekiwi (Dream Weaver)

Edited by ~Chaotic Fireball~

Could you make my OC, Blue Moon. I don't really want any special effects on it though. His link is in my signature. Thanks in Advance.

No problem! It should be done by about Wednesday, maybe Sunday for the earliest and Friday for the latest. I'll PM you when I've finished it ;) Thanks!

Please do a vector of my OC Raindancer. If you're still not too busy then, maybe I'll demand more. *laughs*

Here she is:

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/raindancer-r1671

Uhm, do you want a pose? 

Well, do you want a pose? If not, I'll just make up something that's suitable. And should I make it shimmer or shine or something? Or do a watery background?

Nice OC, by the way.

No problem! It should be done by about Wednesday, maybe Sunday for the earliest and Friday for the latest. I'll PM you when I've finished it ;) Thanks!

Wait, can you put backgrounds? If you can, could you put in a night sky for mine. If you can, Thanks. If you can't, that is fine too.

Well, do you want a pose? If not, I'll just make up something that's suitable. And should I make it shimmer or shine or something? Or do a watery background?

Nice OC, by the way.

Anything like the pose below is good:

http://bucketofwhales.deviantart.com/art/Lotus-Request-319094624

In fact, that's perfect.

However, her left side has prominent scarring, particularily on the left side of her mouth; it should have one scar that makes her mouth a bit lopsided, in addition to various others. So long as there are some, it's good. :)

As for background, if you can, a dark city skyline is good. Thanks. smile.png

Edited by PinkieDaShy

If your're up for practising vectoring people OC's, then I'm all up for showing you mine to see if you want to vector one of them:

Ion:

messy_mane_ion_by_ulyssesgrant-d5wfzaq.p

Ulysses (The blue unicorn):

ion_and_ulysses_vector_by_ulyssesgrant-d

Thunder Breaker:

thunder_breaker_by_ulyssesgrant-d5u1i7c.

Flare:

flare_by_ulyssesgrant-d5tplst.png

What you're doing is exactly what I did when i started making vectors. Eventually it gets easier. Also: What program are you using to make your vectors?

Edited by Ion

Her is my OC Dream Weaver....I would love if you would vector her....I have no certin pose but I was thinking you could choose....or maybe make one of her and doctor whooves <3post-13571-0-16638800-1363985150_thumb.jpg

(edited)

Woah, these orders are rolling in like a bale of hay!

If your're up for practising vectoring people OC's, then I'm all up for showing you mine to see if you want to vector one of them:

Ion:

img-1295282-1-messy_mane_ion_by_ulyssesg

Ulysses (The blue unicorn):

img-1295282-2-ion_and_ulysses_vector_by_

Thunder Breaker:

img-1297497-3-thunder_breaker_by_ulysses

Flare:

img-1295282-4-flare_by_ulyssesgrant-d5tp

What you're doing is exactly what I did when i started making vectors. Eventually it gets easier. Also: What program are you using to make your vectors?

ohmy.png yours OC's are so nice! I especially like the first one. I will be using either GIMP or Inkscape, depending on what I'm going to do with the picture. If I'm just going to draw it and want it to look crisp and neat, I'll use Inkscape. If I want to add some special effect, I'll use GIMP.

Yay! Could you vectorize my oc, Imagine?

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/imagine-r2815

This should be cool. Hope you do good on Imagine, she's my main oc, 

If she could be doing a pose, then make her with a paintbrush in her mouth.

Sure, just added you to the 'pending' list

I'd like a vector of my OC Glory, please. Maybe have her in a shy-Fluttershy type pose, hmm? Link below, with picture reference in link.

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/glory-r2575

Yep. It should be done by about next Thursday maybe? I'll PM you when it's done.

DO ME DO ME DO ME! I only want a sparkle effect to it. Nothing else.

Go to charecter database and search up, Windwaker.

Searching up... added you to pending list...

Hello and bro hoof,

Can you vector my OC?   

I love to see the other bronies style of art, and I want to see yours! I know this will be great!

Thanks and bro hoof  /)

Here is my oc above!

I've never drawn a stallion before ohmy.png This will prove to be quite a challenge. I'll do my best!

Could you do my OC Dandelion Bubble? Here's a picture of her > http://dandelionbubble.tumblr.com/ Her cutie mark is just a simple dandelion img-1297497-5-smile.png

Aww, cute name! I'll get her done as fast as I can. As always, I'll PM you when it's done.

Could you vector mine too, please? http://mlpforums.com/uploads/post_images/img-1281701-1-SVe7Sc7.png

Thanks! I did make a thread a few days ago, but I haven't had any responses, so I thought I'd try here and see if i have better luck.

Added you to the list! wink.png

Oh my gosh, so many orders. What did I get myself into???

img-1297497-6-ohmy.png

Her is my OC Dream Weaver....I would love if you would vector her....I have no certin pose but I was thinking you could choose....or maybe make one of her and doctor whooves <3attachicon.gifMyOC.jpg

Cool OC, I really like this one. Adding you to the list!

Yes, I'll PM you with the finished picture and that kind of stuff. Should be done by about Easter? If not, Easter Monday, or some time between there, since my Easter holidays are coming up smile.png 
MOAR VECTORS TO DO!!! X.X

Edited by Fireball Rush

• 1 month later...