Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

I LOVE MLP!

Athanshadow

Hey I'm a brony as you may or may not know and I LOVE MLP! my favorite pony is Rarity because she is so FABULOUS and because her element is generosity and that makes her even better than before!

XD I love whoever took the time to read this short post and all those who didnt :D

• Brohoof 4

Sweet! Another Rarity fan!

Anyway, welcome to the forums. Read up on the rules, and start posting. Trust me, you'll be glad you did. Hope to see you in the rest of the forums. :)

Edited by Link
  • Brohoof 1

Welcome to MLP Forums! I love all of the mane 6, but my favorite is Fluttershy. Anyways, I hope that you have a great time here. :)

Welcome to the forums! You LOVE MLP eh? Well, I think you've come to the right place! :3

I like Rarity, but I dislike her over dramatic nonsense at times. But of course, she is still awesome. :P

Rarity is a tank in a dress.... Strong and fierce with the demeanor of a godess...

Aaaanyways...

Welcome my friend ^_^

Please enjoy your time here

And dont be afraid to ask anypony anything ^_^

Haha oh trust me It was all my pleasure to read your post, it wasn't long or anything and I've actually read some quite lengthy posts. :P. (and made some mind you.)

Plus I love welcoming new members :D. So yeah. Welcome to the forums! And yeah If your on an MLP forum i'd say your a brony(Despite the term being different meaning to many really.)

Rarity fan eh? shes not my favorite, but I like everypony honestly. but she is on the less populated favorite pony end overall from what I've seen.

Anyways glad to have you! Hope you enjoy your time here!

Hey there, Athanshadow, welcome to the forums. Reading your post was rather refreshing actually it wasn't too long (like mine) or too short for my taste. A Rarity fan? Oh my you're quite unique for liking such a tsundere of a character! However she can be nice and dependable when the time arises! Anyways, just take some time to read the rules if you haven't yet and just make yourself comfy :) if you need anything just ask and I'm sure you'll enjoy your stay.

Ok he didn't get to you first.

Listen, my name is vinyl rave and I have something to say.

There are some bad ponies (muffin thief) who I am trying to combat.

Please join the army of P.A.S.E. (protecting and serving equestria) by personal messaging me.

Thank you very much.