Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

So... I drawed. What'cha think?

Lucifer

As the topic title implies, yes, I drawed, though effortless. These drawings were made in less than five minutes.

Maybe three minutes, I think.

Here ya go:

post-10276-0-48022400-1363959787_thumb.jpg (Lol derp)

post-10276-0-29363600-1363959807_thumb.jpg

So, yesterday I started drawing ponies from the ground zero, without even knowing what would get out.

Apparently, what got out, looks like it got out of a toilet.

Anyways, critics, critics!

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

For three minutes work these are awesome drawings ^^ personally I would love to be able to draw this well freehand, but I generally use the square method for my drawings tongue.png

Thank you, your kindness is highly apreciated! If you don't work hard, you wont draw good.

And that's my case.

I don't work hard... And I don't draw good. I'll soon be uploading these to my dA account, too.

Thank you once again, for sharing your opinion! =D

Edited by Lucifer Romulus

Seeing these makes me want to get back into traditional drawing.
For three minutes these are really well done, I would love to see something that took you 30+ minutes. 

• Brohoof 1

Seeing these makes me want to get back into traditional drawing.

For three minutes these are really well done, I would love to see something that took you 30+ minutes. 

Heh, thank you for the lovely feedback!

Me? Drawing something that took over 30 minutes? HAH! I have no patience for that, lol.  But I got the temptation to do things too fast and screw them.

Maybe I should go to Tibete again.

better than i can pull off thats for sure, you could probably be pretty good with practice, that is the key anyway, practice practice

Yep, I know that practice makes the perfect, and I've been doing some of it lately! Thank you for your opinion and time!

that is great already, a bit rough but for the amount of time that is quite fantastic...

Would love to see what to get when you spend more time into one drawing, will probably be even better, will be looking out for that smile.png

Uh-hu, it might look a bit rough, but when I digitalized it, I had to put the contrast a little higher to see some lines, but then it showed also lines that I had erased.

Anyways, thank you for your kind opinion!!

:D

• Brohoof 1

Heh, thank you for the lovely feedback! .

No worries, it deserves it.

Me? Drawing something that took over 30 minutes? HAH! I have no patience for that

You should try to, I would reckon it would look amazing.

Um. Do you have any over pieces of art I can see? 
  • Brohoof 1

No worries, it deserves it.

You should try to, I would reckon it would look amazing.

Um. Do you have any over pieces of art I can see? 

Yeah, sure! I got a dA account, so feel free to go there and check them noob pieces of work out!

Oh yeah, the link is here:

http://general-sedivh.deviantart.com/gallery/

Indeed I should... I think I am getting rusty at drawing weaponry right now... I should go waste time doing some daggers!

Yeah, sure! I got a dA account, so feel free to go there and check them noob pieces of work out!   Oh yeah, the link is here:   http://general-sediv...rt.com/gallery/   Indeed I should... I think I am getting rusty at drawing weaponry right now... I should go waste time doing some daggers

Damn bro!  You have some serious skill, you deserve alot more views then what you have. I could never get the hang of traditional, Im more digital.
  • Brohoof 1

Damn bro!  You have some serious skill, you deserve alot more views then what you have. I could never get the hang of traditional, Im more digital.

Ah, I don't have that much of a skill... I have more of a good interpretation of tridimentsionalities and shading, but making lines... That's not my business.

I'd like to see some art from you too!

• Brohoof 1

Ah, I don't have that much of a skill... I have more of a good interpretation of tridimentsionalities

Ah I see, you will need to teach me some time.
I would love to show you some art but I have none on this computer, and I've lost my stylus for my tablet sad.png 
I can only show you some really old stuff.

http://zrevenantz.deviantart.com/
(Just like to clarify I have gotten alot better since then) 

• Brohoof 1

Ah I see, you will need to teach me some time.

I would love to show you some art but I have none on this computer, and I've lost my stylus for my tablet img-1296915-1-sad.png 

I can only show you some really old stuff.

http://zrevenantz.deviantart.com/

(Just like to clarify I have gotten alot better since then) 

You were pretty good nontheless! Specially, I like that space art the most! I think I got a new wallpaper...

Welp, going to try something new on the paper. Be right back :3

That's fast!

img-1296992-1-mlfw1289_celestialuckystar

Whenever i draw something, i would use all from 3 hours to 12 hours++. So yeah 3 minutes is insanely fast if you ask me!

Heheh, but remember that those are but some minor sketches! They're not that good at all.

I want to see some of your art, by the way! It sounds promising for the moment!

And thank you for the feedback! =D

For the time you claim to spend on these, they're really good, the second one has a lot of flow, even though it's static. 

I definitely think you should try working on them with a little more time, maybe not jump to half an hour so fast, but just a little by little, go maybe from five to 10 minutes a piece and just work your way up. 

Quick sketching though is a great way to learn to draw faster though!

• Brohoof 1

For the time you claim to spend on these, they're really good, the second one has a lot of flow, even though it's static. 

I definitely think you should try working on them with a little more time, maybe not jump to half an hour so fast, but just a little by little, go maybe from five to 10 minutes a piece and just work your way up. 

Quick sketching though is a great way to learn to draw faster though!

I'll try to spend more time drawing, though that is not given as certain. I mean, I am on vacations, I have all the time I want. Why waste it on the computer? I think I'm going to draw something that takes one hour for me to draw... Maybe tomorrow.

And thank you for the tips and advice, they are indeed helpful! ^^

I'll try to spend more time drawing, though that is not given as certain. I mean, I am on vacations, I have all the time I want. Why waste it on the computer? I think I'm going to draw something that takes one hour for me to draw... Maybe tomorrow.

And thank you for the tips and advice, they are indeed helpful! ^^

Be sure to show us if you do manage to draw more! I bet i'm not the only one that's anxious to see what you do/come up with!

Have fun on your vacation~

• Brohoof 1

Welp, going to try something new on the paper. Be right back :3

Hmmmmm? I am rather curious as to what you are attempting to do. Care to share what this new thing is?

You were pretty good nontheless! Specially, I like that space art the most

Thanks alot, like I said, they are pretty old.
  • Brohoof 1

Hmmmmm? I am rather curious as to what you are attempting to do. Care to share what this new thing is?

Oh, it's nothing. JUST MY BASS CANNON!

Ah, I am trying to tinker out a Grand Galloping Gala suit to Lance Romance, my OC AND ponysona. It is not that much of a complicated matter. What takes longer is that I need to make a suit up. And that requires some of my time.

Okay, time to brainstorm the buck out of myself.