Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The Derp Side

DJ MUFF1N D3RP

*A pony donned in a pitch black armored suit and mask walks steadily on the desolate, quiet planet Muffuine, staring out into a giant nest of straw and dry twigs.

Taking out a piece of paper he pokes a line that reads 'Special Eggs of the Super Chicken.' Spotting his quarry, he uses the Derp force (his horn) to levitate and pull the special ingredient to him so he may complete his task...*

*But it is then that a quaking crow sounds as a giant Super Chicken emerges from the straws of its nest in all of its outrageously large glory. And it doesn't look very happy. Darth Pony looks up for just a moment at the towering fowl before slowly drawing his Derp Saber.*

*The pony can only think at a time like this...* FFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUU-----!!

(edited)
Excellent Rainbow Shy. Tell them to load into the troop transports and go down the planets surface to be a front line defence against the invading Muffin People. Keep up the good work and you might just become my second in command. And benben, of course I'm stronger, I'm a Derp Lord! My skills make me near impossible to kill and besides, I have my stock of immortality muffins. Edited by super muffin derpy506

what you don't know is i killed your father, king derpy the III and i shall kill you too! i ordered the muffin people to invade so your fighting a war from 2 fronts NOW DIE LIKE A PROPER PONY *goes to stab at derpy*

*instantly draws muffin sabre and deflects the blow* How long are you going to keep this up? And I suppose I should thank you. I was planning on hiring an assassin to kill my father anyway. I was getting tired of waiting for the throne, seeing as was the better choice since I was always stronger and a better leader than the old fool.

Oh did I not mention my Immortality muffins? I thought I had. Anyway, yes, I am the only pony in the galaxy with the recipe for Immortality muffins. Also, all of our supplies and muffins are kept in a special vault surrounded by a forcefield that will stop any explosion. Troops, move the vault to new, more secure location and tell no one where it is until you can report to me in person.