Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The Derp Side

DJ MUFF1N D3RP

you forget if the EMP goes off so will both, the star and life support systems beaning the airlocks will malfuntion and all the air will be sucked out of the derp star *sets off EMP detonator and puts on space suit and makes way through a blast in the side of the star*

*creates a bubble of energy with the Derp Force to protect me and my most loyal supporters and floats it to the planet's surface* Good try, but most of my troops were clones anyway and I always keep another Derp Star hidden away in case of just such a situation. Edited by super muffin derpy506

Derpth Fader at your service, My Lord. I apologize for being late, but I have been delayed by a tentacle monster threatening my family.

Shall I get my Star Dough-stroyer's Ditzy beam cannons and Brohoof torpedoes ready to fight off the Muffin people, My Lord?

Edited by Derth Fader the Ponith

Well benben, its been nice knowing you, but once Death the Kid shows up, you're pretty much screwed. I no longer fear for my life. I would trust Death the Kid with my life and then some. Oh and Derpth, you do not question the awesomeness that is Death the Kid, he will mess you up before you even know what happened. Edited by super muffin derpy506

Forgive me, My Lord, but benben is still my pet. Until he buys his freedom, I shall protect him to the best of my capabilities. And if he gets hurt, my ship will self-destruct with me in it, obliterating the heavy weaponry that took decades of research and years of fine-tuning (unlike the pitiful "weapons" contributed by others).

Also, I was not questioning anything, but now that you brought it up, I am starting to.

My Lord, what makes you so sure that he has not been earning your trust just to betray you later? Perhaps it is a strategy to "mess you up before you even know what happened"? Of course, to fool such a powerful Overlord such as yourself, he would need no less than the amount of awesomeness you are implying.

Edited by Derpth Fader the Ponith

Have you watched Soul Eater, Derpth? If you have, you will agree that Kid is just as awesome as I made him out to be. The fact that Rainbow Shy referenced him at all makes me glad I chose him as my second in command. I trust Rainbow Shy's judgement just as much as trust yours, my most awesome of body guards.

im talking to both of you while we've been talking this place has been covered in C4 and ive gained all of your important files from the ship.. what youve been talking to is a hologram i placed on the ship as a distraction goodbye

As you can see, My Lord, my idea of having every single synthesizer in the Empire reprogrammed has proven useful. They only magic explosives if given the respective passwords, which I assure you benben had no knowledge of.

If you check the data displayed on my derpicorder, you will notice that all of his "C4" is, in fact, badly-cooked meringue. Just a few minutes in the oven, and we have the perfect dessert for everypony on the Derp Side.

But for his betrayal, he is my pet no more.

Rainbow, you were correct about him being screwed, but your emo kid has nothing to do with it. He just thought he was cleverer and underestimated us.

Hello Luriel. Sorry I couldn't be very... present... but I have a lot going on right now, with RAM (Rationalist Arsehole Muffin) people attacking my Star Dough-stroyer. I dunno if it's a good thing that you get too attached to me, but I guess it's a bit too late now.

Oh, and before I forget.

Join the Derp Side, my son.