Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What Do You Think Feld0's Avatar Should Be?

Zero000

Hey, I was just thinking about our beloved forum admin and brilliant site manager. I just wanted to open a discussion as to what you think his avatar should be. I've seen it as Twilight, Play-d0h, and currently Rainbow Dash. This thread isn't meant to vote on his next one, but to just have a little discussion. :)

Personally, I see everyone as the "little ponies", and him being the big one. Know who I'm talking about?

Posted Image

• Brohoof 4

I see what you're coming from but the slowing walking Rainbow dash kinda intimadates me i you know its something i can tell right off.

Posted Image

• Brohoof 1

It should be whatever he wants it to be, it's his avatar, let him choose.

But it would be so awesome if he made his avatar Trxie-Related! I mean, it would send the message that even the mighty Feld0 likes Trixie, and all should bow down before the might of Trixie or be crushed by the mighty ban hammer of DOOM!!!

But like I said, whatever he wants it to be.

• Brohoof 1

It should be whatever he wants it to be, it's his avatar, let him choose.

But it would be so awesome if he made his avatar Trxie-Related! I mean, it would send the message that even the mighty Feld0 likes Trixie, and all should bow down before the might of Trixie or be crushed by the mighty ban hammer of DOOM!!!

But like I said, whatever he wants it to be.

Why didn't i expect that from you?

Posted Image

yea rainbow dash, you're pretty scary

The amount of rage I would demonstrate if he actually did that.

I thought I specifically said that I didn't want this answer. o_o

I just reread the first post, and didn't really see you mention anything about just saying 'whatever he wants it to be.'

Why didn't i expect that from you?

Everypony knows be by now, whenever I make a post praising Trixie, nopony is surprised. ;)

The amount of rage I would demonstrate if he actually did that.

Don't say things like that, now I want him to change it to Trixie even more. D: Edited by Tom The Diamond

In serious terms, it should be something dignified, like for instance maybe Twilight Sparkle doing something cool on the computer, or maybe Feld0's favourite pony in the pony's natural habitat.

If I had it my way, Dave Mustaine riding off with Gilda into the sun, while Ziltoid the Omniscient gets into a mud-wrestling match with Applejack, Big Mac and Applebloom, and outside of the ring the Apple Family and all of the citizens of Ziltodia-9 place bets on who's going to win. Meanwhile, Gene Hoglan tries to fight a pack of zombie ponies with Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy does something that scares the living shit out of Rarity, Zecora and Mark Zuckerburg, and Pinkie Pie decides to throw a party with 23 year old Devin Townsend with out his Bi-Polar Disorder medication that results in the Canterlot Guards and both Princess Celestia and Princess Luna coming in to intervene and lecture the hell out of the two.

All of that, with Twilight Sparkle face-hoofing.

• Brohoof 2

I think it should go back to that old Twilight Sparkle avatar he had. It was very dignified and gave off a THIS IS THE ADMIN feeling. But really, it should just be whatever he wants. I mean, I wouldn't like people telling me what my avatar should be, since they probably wouldn't agree with my very picky high-standards avatar tastes.

• Brohoof 3

I think it should go back to that old Twilight Sparkle avatar he had. It was very dignified and gave off a THIS IS THE ADMIN feeling. But really, it should just be whatever he wants. I mean, I wouldn't like people telling me what my avatar should be, since they probably wouldn't agree with my very picky high-standards avatar tastes.

This... It felt weird when he suddenly had Rainbow Dash!

It's like when a parent suddenly dyes their hair to a completely different color without telling anyone or making a big deal out of it.

It just looks off!