Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Super Smash Bros Brawl Tournament.

AfroPony

I will host this at Monday, March 25th All day starting at 3 pm. There will be 32 opening spots for the tourney for the purpose of getting this through with out any problems I will just show the rules here:

Round rules:

1. Qualifying rounds will start off with a 1 life, 2 minute match with no items. In sudden death if they do not fight and one person gets killed with a bomb due to stalling, both competitors will be disqualified. Qualifying rounds will be over once 32 competitors advance.
  2. Round 1 will have a 2 minute match, winner continues to next round (this rule applys to the next following rules....no duh).
  3. Round 2 will have a 1 life match.
  4. Round 3 and 4 will have 2 lives.
  5. Semi-Finals will have 3 lives.
  6. Finals will have 5 lives and winner will be Champion.

Tourney Rules:

7. No Items

8. Any taunts that use negative language or rude remarks will be penalized.

9. In Qualifying Rounds: If you hit me before I suicide to get out of your way, the game will be reset. If caught doing it again, you will be disqualified.

Please Comment if you would like to try out

Tryouts list: (Pending)

if this tournament is online, then it would be useless since smash's online SUCKS MAJOR BALLS *sorry for the language* and also I find your rules kinda ummmm..... not good.

Qualifying rounds will start off with a 1 life, 2 minute match with no items. In sudden death if they do not fight and one person gets killed with a bomb due to stalling, both competitors will be disqualified. Qualifying rounds will be over once 32 competitors advance.

the norm is 3 stock, no time, no items, fighting in 2 minutes is ridiculous, just an advice.

from 2 to 6, it would also be cool if you kept the 3 stock which is a standard.