Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Princess Celestia- Inner Soul. Possible Wallpaper...?

Flailing Dinosaurs

Not too sure if this could be used as a wallpaper or not. If it can, have at it XD I don't care. This was pretty much today's junk sketch.

BUT LOOK. REAL LINEART!

I found a new brush today. LOOK AT THOSE BEAUTIFUL STRING SWIRLS! :D I LOVE THEM SO MUCH.

My hand hurts. I got a blister when I was working outside. ;-; ohwell.

I know I pretty much butchered some stuff, but I didn't feel like looking up a ref to look at, so... this is what you get. Worked about two hours on it.

Critique? (please, nothing about incorrect accessories/ cutiemark. I already explained about that.)

post-12002-0-69367500-1364091630_thumb.png

• Brohoof 2

Very nice! Though I (As well as a lot of people would agree with me here) don't like to use light wallpapers (White or bright colors) because I don't like looking at such a thing in the morning, etc. I'm sure it will suit someone, though! Nice work.

Very nice! Though I (As well as a lot of people would agree with me here) don't like to use light wallpapers (White or bright colors) because I don't like looking at such a thing in the morning, etc. I'm sure it will suit someone, though! Nice work.

o3o hm. I didn't think of the whole brightness factor!  Hm, hm, hm. I'll have to take that into consideration in my next pic/ wallpaper, or whatever I do next. Thank you!

o3o hm. I didn't think of the whole brightness factor!  Hm, hm, hm. I'll have to take that into consideration in my next pic/ wallpaper, or whatever I do next. Thank you!

Keep in mind that keeping the swirls on the left side white would be fine, but making the background fully black or at least mostly black would make it tolerable enough on those morning people.