Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Your favourite game's main character is now your favourite pony.

An Old Head

What's the undoubtedly hilarious result?

My situation is Pinkie Pie in Pokémon Mystery Dungeon 2. A game where you explore generated dungeons, searching for treasure and correcting the flow of time. Pinkie Pie would love it (well, she loves just about everything) and that defiance of physics would help my non-Water types cross the pools in each dungeon, and my non-Fire types cross the lava... and her Pinkie Sense would help my team find the Secret Bazaars of each level, awesome! Each boss would get pounded by her Pinkie physics... and we'd get some awesome deals from the shops in Treasure Town. The only issue being that I'm not sure what her Pokémon type would be... :D

Pinkie Pie is now a test subject of Aperture Labs and managed to stop a giant supercomputer from killing her, but now she's underground trying to stop ANOTHER giant supercomputer who used to be her friend.

She's very excited about all of this!

• Brohoof 1

Fluttershy is now stuck in the netherworlds of Disgaea. Celestia help her, unless she is in Veldime, which would work out better for her. Would love to see her try to stare true Zenon down.

• Brohoof 1

Twilight Sparkle as the Bhaalspawn protagonist of Baldur's Gate? She would obviously be a mage, probably lawful good, and would have to start the game already at the level cap. Given that her special talent is magic, I don't think she would specialize in a particular school.