Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

SongBrony

So I'm making a cross over story of The Hobbit. I currently need to figure out what race of middle earth is going to be represented as. The Elves are going to be Unicorns, Hobbits are going to be Earth Ponies, and Gollum is going to be a Changeling.

My situation involves deciding if whether the Dwarf company is going to be either Griffons, just Pegasi, or a mish mash of Pegasi, Earth Ponies and Griffons. I don't know who Goblins, Orcs, or if all the Wizards are going to be either all Unicorns or a mix. An idea I had for the Radagast the Brown was for him to be "Radashy," since he likes to live with animals and the forest instead of with others. I felt it would be a nice relation to Fluttershy. Bilbo is being played by Granny Smith since she is the oldest in Ponyville, and there has been some debates on just how old she is. Gandalf is going to be played as either Celestia or a relative of Twilight. If Celestia doesn't play Gandalf, she or Luna will be King Elrond. Sauroman the White is up for grabs as well since I don't know who he'll be played as and so will the Elvish oracle, Galadriel, I think it was.

If you have any idea as to who should play the following roles, please let me know! Thanks!

Elves: Unicorns

Hobbits: Earth Ponies

Dwarf company: Unknown

Gandalf: Starswirl

Orcs: Unknown

Goblins: Diamond Dogs

Bilbo: Granny Smith

Radagast: Radashy (relative of Fluttershy)

Sauroman: Discord

Goblin King: Main Diamond Dog

Azog the Defiler: Malumai

Elrond: Either Luna or Twilight relative

Galadriel: Celestia

Trolls: Unknown

Men: Unknown

If I'm missing any characters or races from the Hobbit, feel free to let me know

Edited by SongBrony

Everything seems like a pretty great idea! Really interested in the whole Twilidolf thing. But I vote Luna for King Elrond. And Twilidolf for Gandalf. But, for some reason.. I wouldn't really understand Gollum being a changeling considering he went from a hobbit to, well, Gollum. :U But maybe that's just me. 

Everything seems like a pretty great idea! Really interested in the whole Twilidolf thing. But I vote Luna for King Elrond. And Twilidolf for Gandalf. But, for some reason.. I wouldn't really understand Gollum being a changeling considering he went from a hobbit to, well, Gollum. :U But maybe that's just me. 

I chose him as a changeling just because I felt it would suit the story well. Considering how he walks and how a changeling look, my brain put the two together. But I might change that. Goblins may be Changelings, but there's still a lot I need to figure out on.