Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Flying High In The Skies

Purple Cupcake

Hi guys!

I just drew this picture of my pony OC, Purple Cupcake!

I got Paint Tool Sai earlier today, so I made this!

This took about a hour and a half..?

I'm pretty proud c:

Especially because of the background smile.png

Anyway, tell me what you think!

post-6531-0-60183300-1364168283_thumb.png

Edited by Purple Cupcake
  • Brohoof 3

Very nice! Is this your first drawing? It looks very good. The background is quite colorful. It goes with the paint style you have going on there. I would suggest using the airbrush tool at a bigger size for clouds, though. I don't see anything wrong with your OC. She almost looks like she was cut out of paper. I really like your style! I'd like to see any other art you've done.

• Brohoof 2

Very nice! Is this your first drawing? It looks very good. The background is quite colorful. It goes with the paint style you have going on there. I would suggest using the airbrush tool at a bigger size for clouds, though. I don't see anything wrong with your OC. She almost looks like she was cut out of paper. I really like your style! I'd like to see any other art you've done.

Thanks! No, I've done other pony drawings, but this is my first pony painting! laugh.png  Yeah,the clouds could be bigger! tongue.png  I think she looks nice, too, but I forgot her cutie mark! derpy_emoticon1.png  Thanks, again! And I will make more soon!

Looks like a pretty good drawing i'd say. The OC drawing itself is quite well done overall.

The only real problem is the background and the OC kinda feel odd together. Its a cool abstract background and all. Idk it just feels like its a bit abstract in contrast to the style of the OC drawing.

Just my opinion though, looks good overall! Good job!

Looks like a pretty good drawing i'd say. The OC drawing itself is quite well done overall.

The only real problem is the background and the OC kinda feel odd together. Its a cool abstract background and all. Idk it just feels like its a bit abstract in contrast to the style of the OC drawing.

Just my opinion though, looks good overall! Good job!

Thanks!

And, I'm not good at making backgrounds with the sun shining, so it does look odd.  But it's my first time making something like this, and I'm semi-sorta making another painting, but it's a quick ref. My style does make backgrounds and OCs look... odd.

Thanks again!

• Brohoof 1