Banner by ~ The Wife of Douma

Hello Everypony

wolfheartmoon

Hello there fellow bronies.

My name is Dakota.

I like ramen, (thank god, I'll probably be practically living off of it next year). As well as fruits and veggies, my favorite food groups!

I love reading. Warriors, Harry Potter, and Eragon are my favorite series.

Soooo... hi.

• Brohoof 3

Welcome Welcome Welcome :D

Welcoem to the friendliest corner of the interwebs :)

Im positive you will fit right in Dakota

If you have any questions or just wanna talk, dont be afraid to shoot me a pm :)

Sup Wolf/Dakota.

Ramen is the food of champions, my friend, so fret not about eating it. It truly is Celestia's gift to ponykind.

Welcome to the forums, and enjoy your time with us! I'm sure you'll make a lot of friends here.

Hello there Dakota! Welcome to the MLP forums! Greatest forum on this side of the internet! We're glad to have ya here!

I assume your like a senior in Highschool going into college, explaining why you say your going to live off Ramen next year :P. Just a guess though.

I like ramen, however I don't eat it much anymore since my mom stopped buying it.

I don't really read many books to be honest, I read some fanfiction and do research randomly on the computer, but I can't say I'm a very avid reader.

Anyways, I hope you enjoy the forums here and have fun! If you have any questions feel free to ask me!

Ok he didn't get to you first.

Listen, my name is vinyl rave and I have something to say.

There are some bad ponies (muffin thief) who I am trying to combat.

Please join the army of P.A.S.E. (protecting and serving equestria) by personal messaging me.

Thank you very much.

Hello there Dakota! Welcome to the MLP forums! Greatest forum on this side of the internet! We're glad to have ya here!

I assume your like a senior in Highschool going into college, explaining why you say your going to live off Ramen next year tongue.png. Just a guess though.

I like ramen, however I don't eat it much anymore since my mom stopped buying it.

I don't really read many books to be honest, I read some fanfiction and do research randomly on the computer, but I can't say I'm a very avid reader.

Anyways, I hope you enjoy the forums here and have fun! If you have any questions feel free to ask me!

Ha, no. XD I'm moving in with my fiancee, who IS a college student and will be still lol. So we won't have oodles of money laying around.

• Brohoof 1

Ha, no. XD I'm moving in with my fiancee, who IS a college student and will be still lol. So we won't have oodles of money laying around.

Oh ok, that makes sense to I guess Xd. Sorry for assumptions. The good news is ramen is pretty good ya know.. I dunno about living off it, but eh you gotta do whatcha gotta do. :).

Good luck with that btw.

• Brohoof 1

Welcome to the MLP forums my good friend! My name's Shade Twister, and this is probably the kindest, truest, most loyal and generous place on the internet. Oh and of course it is the most magic!

If you need any help at all, don't hesitate to contact me immedietly and I will try to help the best I can. Again welcome! (Song below)

Welcome welcome welcome
A fine welcome to you
Welcome welcome welcome
I say how do you do?
Welcome welcome welcome
I say hip hip hurray
Welcome welcome welcome
To M - L - P today!

Wait for it....

pinkie-pie-party-cannon-i3.gif

Edited by Shade_Twister