Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

To tell you the truth bro a story can't be rushed I'm righting fan fics a lot but if the story doesint come to me that day I just look at the story an if it still doesint come to me then I won't write BASICLY what I'm saying is be your self don't form to others liking on story's tell it how you like it that's what I do

• Brohoof 1

• 3 months later...

To tell you the truth bro a story can't be rushed I'm righting fan fics a lot but if the story doesint come to me that day I just look at the story an if it still doesint come to me then I won't write BASICLY what I'm saying is be your self don't form to others liking on story's tell it how you like it that's what I do

Thank you for this advice. Instead of dropping the project, I simply waited. And it's amazing what waiting does. I'll be posting the beginnings of the story soon, as soon as it is written appropriately. This will not be a short read, however!

• Brohoof 1

Thank you for this advice. Instead of dropping the project, I simply waited. And it's amazing what waiting does. I'll be posting the beginnings of the story soon, as soon as it is written appropriately. This will not be a short read, however!

See waiting always helps when your writing

• 3 weeks later...

UPDATE:

I have the story at the place where I feel like it is worth sharing (although most certainly only in the beginning stage). Download the Microsoft Word attachment, or wait for the FIM Fiction link. Thank you for your patience

Chapter 3 Update: The Encounter

http://www.fimfiction.net/story/25056/5/When-Three-Worlds-Collide-/Chapter-3%3A-The-Encounter-