Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you really care about what people think about you?

Sir.Flutter Hooves

I don't really care what other people think of me these days. I've been hurt more than enough times over the years to the point where their opinions mean nothing.

Sometimes. For the most part, it doesn't really bother me on how others see me. On the other hand, a very small part of me still cares. I guess it's just my insecurity creeping up on me.

People can have whatever judgements of me that they want. Their opinions really don't mean much as they don't effect my life in any way. I'll never be anything but myself and if people don't like or judge me over that, it's their problem.

I can't say that I care what people think of me. I'm not hurt of someone dislikes me. I like to know their reasons if they do dislike me because I like to know if there's something I'm unaware of that needs to be improved. If someone is just being abusive for the sake of being mean, I don't respect that kind of opinion enough to be bothered by it. I got plenty of that when I used to go to school and I developed a thick skin. Everyone has their opinions and they're welcome to them. I don't need to worry if they all go my way. 

• Brohoof 1

Not really. People can think what they want to think.

Basically everyone knows I'm a brony at this point, and none of them care. Maybe it's just cause I'm 6'5, though. No one wants to mess with the tall boi.

Why on earth would I care what someone else thinks of me? I'm the one I have to live with, not them. So if I think there's something wrong with me it's up to me to fix it. Otherwise it's not an issue.

I do care what people thinks about me, I gonna make a good impressions right?. And if they are still not impress then f**k them. 

More than almost everything. No matter if you're a complete stranger, an acquaintance, a friend or family, I'm extremely conscious of how they think of me! (Oh sorry, is my insecurity showing again?)

Irl, I'm not so great at speaking to people lol so I do care what they think. But ultimately no. Especially about the things that make me happy, like mlp. 

People already think I'm special-ed, so screw it dude. I'm ugly and I like cartoons that make me smile and we are all going to die one day (8

• 3 weeks later...

No. Why should I? If you spend to much time trying to make others like you, you have less time to make for liking yourself.

And that goes a hell of a lot further than the opinions of those who are in your life for only a fleeting time.

Over the years, I have become less and less inclined to worry about what other individuals think of me. If someone dislikes me, that is okay. Not everyone is going to like everyone, even if it is due to a petty reason.

I've developed an ability to not care what other people think about me. It may be selfish, but I don't try to seek the approval of others. The only times I care about other people's opinions of me is when I want to improve myself, or I'm applying for a job. However, those are exceptions and in life, exceptions usually don't matter.