Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Applying for a place in the Herd! <3

Glitterpen

G'day, everypony! :D

My name is Maria and I am what the interwebz might dub as a Ninja-Brony (or Ninja-Filly, I'm a bit... young... and female... to be a brony, heh). I've been around for quite a while - the 31st of May, to be exact - but since I'm still in the phase of accepting the extreme amounts of fangirly love I have for this show, I've never actually been active in the community.

But you know what? I want to change that. So here I am. <3

Yeah, so I'm a huge fan and love the whole mane cast very much, though I've grown to love Applejack the most (I have to say that, my little Applejack toy is staring at me, as I write! Just got her yersterday - ADORABLE! <3)

I support a number of pairings, draw fanart to the max, just recently started my first fanfiction and I've even drawn myself as a pony, which seems to be ever-so-popular around the Bronydom, and for a good reason! I had so much fun designing this "ponysona", who ended up a lime-colored unicorn, with a gold-ish mane and an artistic-looking Cutie Mark (a black pen drawing a purple spiral, with little sparkles around it).

The artistic edge is there, because that's just what I do best. I dream of gaining awesomehood by becoming a writer for TV, preferably for cartoons. My favorite cartoons, beside the obvious MLP, would be InvaderZIM, Phineas&Ferb, Ed,Edd'n'Eddy + many, many more. I'm usually more into creating my own stuff, though. I do comics on a regular basis, some of which can be found on my deviantART-profile, TheSketcherKid, which is also my handle on every other site as well (YouTube and Twitter being my most active). Just chose a more pony-tastic name here, 'cause that means I can go into fangirl-mode, without being recognized by people I know immediately. I'm not usually shy about my love for this show, though, just my fangirl-behaviour.

Can't really think of anything else to say... Except boring practical stuff, like the facts that I live in Denmark, Danish being my first language, I'm 15 years old (hence the Filly-note, at the top of my post) and I spend my days frying the creativeness out of myself, trying to keep up in school. Which is hard, since I tend to drift into my own little over-active imaginary world. :huh:

But I guess that 1½ paragraph I just wrote might just be enough. Please forgive me, I tend to write novel-sized posts like these. :wacko:

-Glitterpen

Guest Leatherneck

Welcome to the herd! So you want to contribute? Well it's time to pony up and get working. I can't wait to see what you will churn out. :D

Hello! I'm new here too, but welcome anyway! You seem like a pretty awesome person (filly? I don't know), and contributing to the community is always awesome too, so double awesome for you! Can't wait to see your work!

• Brohoof 1

Heya, welcome to the forums! I'm Tom the Rock(Though I'm referred to on most sites as (>^.^)>). And don't worry, anyone who likes ponies is a Brony, its a gender/age neutral term. Anyway... You like Invader Zim to? I already like you, can't wait to see some of your work!

• Brohoof 1

Thank you so much, everyone! I can't wait to get my stuff out there and see what y'all have created already. :lol:

Oh, and (>^.^)> (awesome nickname, by the way), thanks for clearing that up! I've seen so many different alternatives to "Brony" (Filly, Pegasis, Bronette, etc.), but it really is that much easier to stick to the original. And yay, for another Zim-fan! It's a really strange mix, liking Ponies and Zim at the same time, what with the different messages the two shows send, but I'm glad I'm not the only one into both. *brohoof*

• Brohoof 1

Hi Glitterpen! Welcome to MLP Forums! :)

You have some amazing drawings on your deviantART! The comics look really cool. One of my close friends is a huge Invader Zim fan! Though she's not a brony so I don't think I can get her to sign up here. :P

Anyway, I hope you enjoy your time here! :D