Favorite chip flavor

Tia Is Best Pony

92 users have voted

1. 1. favorate potato chips

• plain
    • barbecue
    • salt and vinegar
    • sun chips
    • cool ranch Doritos (or something similar)
    • cheese
    • spicy
    • Sour Cream and Onion
    • BBQ variation (like tangy Carolina)
    • Maui Onion
    • salted
    • CHEETOS!
    • Cajun Herb and Spice
    • Garden Tomato and Basil
    • Hidden Valley Ranch
    • Other state in comments

there are like 1000000 types of chips so i will put SOME in polling  so besicly favorate chips like not the english ones they call french fries chips i mean like potato chips mine is shciracha the new lays do us a flavor they are SOOO good 

I really like plain ones alot :P. Just salt and chip and thats it. Its pretty good, I'm not normally a big fan of all the other stuff on them, however I do eat barbeque aswell sometimes. The others I don't really ever eat though.

COOL RANCH DORITOS! I'd get fat off of those if I got them too often. They're just SOOOOOOOO tasty. Lately though I've been really loving the ones in the purple bag, I don't remember what they're called, but I love em.

cool ranch is the best out there and when i get tired of that i go to nacho cheese but you don't have that one as an option so ill stick with cool ranch as my favorite

Cheetos are good tooderpy_emoticon2.png  but who dont like them

• Brohoof 1

I'd have to say that my favorite chip flavor would be Salt & Vinegar. I can see why some people hate that flavor, but to me it shows that I can be classy while eating chips.

• Brohoof 2

It was just a few weeks ago that I was able to try Prawn Cocktail Pringles. They became, and are still, my new favourite flavour of crisps. So much tang. The problem being that I can only buy them from a certain newsagent, the rest don't stock 'em :c

Edited by Flipturn ツ
  • Brohoof 1

Smokey Bacon flavour or Roast Chicken are my favourite flavour of chips. I can only get these flavours from a small local grocer, but I think they're worth going out of the way for.

I don't like crisps much. They're very...I dunno, they just aren't my cup of tea. Not a sweets fan. But I do occasionally indulge in either ketchup or sour cream and dill pickle. The ketchup ones taste NOTHING like ketchup, which is a condiment I HATE with a passion, so that's good. XD

sour cream and onion , classic, or cool ranch. those are my first choices. then Cheetos. you gotta love them Cheetos right?  yeup

there are like 1000000 types of chips so i will put SOME in polling  so besicly favorate chips like not the english ones they call french fries chips i mean like potato chips mine is shciracha the new lays do us a flavor they are SOOO good 

home-pringles-onion.jpg

Give me your brohooves

When I eat chips I usually prefer Salted chips or pringles' "Sourcream & Onion"

There are some other ones I like too but I'm not sure what the english names for them are.

• Brohoof 1

For me I love me some Cheetos. But when it comes to actual chips, sour cream and Onion and Barecue are a must for me. God, how long has it been since I had Potato chips? I think I'm reaching the six month mark sine my last potato chip or donut. Ever since my bogus diet of trying to lose weight I haven't eaten them.

My favorite chip flavor would definetely be sour cream and onion or cheddar and sour cream (i call those cheesy chips :3).Both very good flavors to me but i can't decide which is better though :derp:.

(edited)

Salt and vinegar, but only a few, otherwise you get that nasty taste in your mouth, but Doritos if im going to be eating more than 10. Original favor only, I never liked cool ranch.

Edited by Dark Fox
  • Brohoof 2

Sea Salt and Black Pepper Kettle Chips. If I can't find them, I'll buy normal salted chips and pepper them myself, because pepper is awesome.

*patiently waiting for Zoop to come in and say "VOODOO CHIPS ARE DOPE AS SHIT"*

• Brohoof 1

Dill pickle flavor times a thousand.

I dunno, the dill just really gets to me. I love it <3

Anything BBQ or smoked in general is really good, too.

i like bacon and cheddar flavor. You can only get them in one store where i live but it's worth it since they taste amazing.  I saw some smoked ribs flavored chips the other day so i must try those since most things smoked in general are very good and ribs are amazing ^^

Other than the flavors i voted for i also like cheddar & sour cream, loaded baked potato, classic BLT, dill pickle, jalepeno, nacho cheese doritios. I wish there was something like wasabi or even beer-battered onion ring flavored chips.