Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private The House Always Wins {RP}

Ms. J. L. Snickers

img-1305722-1-1z17fdf.png

You've been called to the fabulous Las Pegasus. You got a note in the mail, with a complimentary, all expenses-paid vacation to the luxurious Bellagio Hotel. The note said that you had been singled out, and invited to this place at the whim of a reclusive billionaire, who's heard of you and wanted to meet you.

That doesn't sound too bad, right?

Except it turns out that the Bellagio - as beautiful and rich as it may be - is completely empty. There's just the six of you. Six ponies, trapped with a billionaire who's not known for being completely sane, in a gigantic hotel. And the featherbeds and expensive food can't hide the fact that you are now imprisoned in here.

Master Artix, the billionaire who invited you here, has a job for you to do. His wife was murdered, and he wants you to find the murderer.

And he's not going to let you go until you do.

Failure to comply with these rules will result in you getting kicked from the roleplay. I am not kidding about this.

• No Godmodding: That means controlling other people's characters, making them do things, or answering for them. It also means making your OC do highly attention-getting things to make sure the center of attention is always on them.
  • Good Grammer and Spelling Is A Must: I understand that English may not be everyone's native language, and we'll try to be accomadating of that, but there is no excuse for having poor spelling/grammar. Every player must submit a paragraph or more of their roleplaying, fanfiction, etc., so this rule can be ensured.
  • No Mary Sues, Gary Stus: That means having a perfect character. I'm usually a pretty good judge of these, so I'll be keeping a sharp eye on your profiles. If there's something wrong with the profile, I'll let you know right away. 
  • I Am Boss: I'm the TM here (ThreadMaster), which means you will have to follow the storyline I set forth. I hold the reins here, and I'll try to make sure the story is easy to play with. You have some certain freedoms; I'm pretty much here to keep order.
  • Post Formatting Is Allowed: But make sure everything's readable. No flashing images, neon colors, etc. Try not to hide behind pretty posts and make sure your writing's good, too.
  • OOC In OOC: I can't stress this enough - if you have an OOC comment, make sure you stick it in the OOC board! Try to keep the roleplaying posts in the actual RP thread. Also, whenever you make an IC post, make sure you mention or quote whoever you're roleplaying with. (i.e. @Ms. J. L. Snickers)
  • Ponies Are A Must: There are no humans in Equestria! Your character may be a pegasus, unicorn, or earth pony. No Alicorns Are Allowed.

=================================================================

Characters:

\ Master Artix // ~ @Ms. J. L. Snickers

\ Maple Sands // ~ @RayFriedH

\ Flame Dancer // ~ @Joleton

\ Book Quill // ~ @Celebi (Thunder Knight)
\ Goldseek // ~ @Jirachi (aRegularPony)
\ Phil Noir // ~ @LeJAKoJAK