Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The Fabulous Look - WARNING: DISGUSTING HUMANIZED PONY INSIDE!

Motion Spark

IMPORTANT

I can't help the idea of liking human ponies, with human-like faces instead of cartoon-ish/anime faces, though there are some of them that I like as well.
That being said, if you post here saying that you dislike human ponies, using feedback and criticism as a facade to trully say what you mean, then I don't care.... I say this because I've made art threads with human ponies on it drawn in my style and people ended up being really rude for said reason.
THAT'S WHY I DID PUT A WARNING ON THE THREAD'S TITLE.

I visualize Rarity in our real world like a very vain and fashionable woman, yes, In my mind, I like the idea of her dying her hair in purple with a very fashionable mohawk that she can comb and prepare in any way she wants and that doesn't mean that she has to be punk rock and other stuff.

Also this was a nice practice for my very average painting skills, I should watch tutorials in the future. Enjoy tongue.png

post-5888-0-11151900-1364344488_thumb.png

• Brohoof 7

Well, you characterized the vain nature of her well. I also like the look of disgust on her face. Seriously, it's an accurate of depiction of what's wrong with humans. Yet somehow retaining Rarity's qualities. Good work, OP. /)

She also kind of looks like a prostitute.

Edited by ┼☼Harmonic Revelations☼┼
  • Brohoof 3

The face seems a little long to me, but that just could be me.  The eyes are done greatly.  Very nice job on this.  I also like how it has that strip of light across her face, it adds a lot to it.

• Brohoof 1

Well, you characterized the vain nature of her well. I also like the look of disgust on her face. Seriously, it's an accurate of depiction of what's wrong with humans. Yet somehow retaining Rarity's qualities. Good work, OP. /)

more than disgust, I wanted to try the typical "seductive model" look for her, but yeah she kinda looks disgusted lol

She also kind of looks like a prostitute.

oh geez! I love this comment! happy.png 

The face seems a little long to me, but that just could be me.  The eyes are done greatly.  Very nice job on this.  I also like how it has that strip of light across her face, it adds a lot to it.

thanks for commenting, I try to do the best I can, though the biggest flaw to me would be how the hair is done, that's why I darkened it haha ;)

This picture reminds me of a covergirl ad i saw when i was younger...i don't know why. the art is nice but i have a hard time looking at it since it feels like shes trying way to hard to look pretty. The light streak across her face gives it a dramatic feel to it which is nice. Keep up the good work!

• Brohoof 1

Its awesome Sparkity! That is one of the most beautiful pieces of art of humanization I've seen so far. And you were so right about the human Rarity thing. She would be like herself on the show, but without magic.

• Brohoof 1

The underside of eyebrows are usually smooth, not fuzzy (unless you're a wizard) and the ear sits too high.

Also, unless she's a Vulcan, her right eyebrow should begin curving down within the visible area.

Other than that its pretty good, though I think Rarity would go for a less in-your-face colour for her lipstick (except that one time where she dressed up as a slutty butterfly).

• Brohoof 1

his picture reminds me of a covergirl ad i saw when i was younger...i don't know why. the art is nice but i have a hard time looking at it since it feels like shes trying way to hard to look pretty. The light streak across her face gives it a dramatic feel to it which is nice. Keep up the good work!

This is what I needed haha! if she looks like a cover girl then my purpose while making it was met with the expectations lol

Its awesome Sparkity! That is one of the most beautiful pieces of art of humanization I've seen so far. And you were so right about the human Rarity thing. She would be like herself on the show, but without magic.

wow Thank you, but I'm sure there are better humanizations out there xD

The underside of eyebrows are usually smooth, not fuzzy (unless you're a wizard)

there are woman with very thick gorgeous eyebrows, but I see your point, that was me "trying" to paint realistic eyebrows, so I guess that's why it looks like that. Have an example Lily Collins

Lily-Collins-2012-Beautiful-Style-at-Cha

thanks for the ear advice, maybe you are right, tho it doesn't look that bad, the position that is... and yeah you are right about the eyebrow lol

Other than that its pretty good, though I think Rarity would go for a less in-your-face colour for her lipstick (except that one time where she dressed up as a slutty butterfly).

are u kidding me?, red never gets old

110081-makeup--red-lips-.jpg