Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Luna howling at the moon

Rocco

i was listening to groove addicts and noticed that the background on the video was uber awesome and had a wolf howling at the moon. i was all "get out of here wolf, thats lunas job" so i hunted down the pic and shoped it. what do you think?

img-1313853-1-luna_howling_at_moon_zps7a

so i decided to change it up a bit. a good friend of mine requested that i try harder and push myself to create what i actually wanted to but didnt think i could. now i can draw pretty good but photoshop is new to me and i have a total of like 1 month on it.

so i decided to get a different vector, layer out the mane,tail,eye,cm,chestmark and such and make them really stand out buy making the mane and tail either like and slightly tranparent and the eyes,cm,chestmark and such just stand out like to original. 

lunafinished_zps7c727756.jpg

Edited by SKETCH
  • Brohoof 4

i was listening to groove addicts and noticed that the background on the video was uber awesome and had a wolf howling at the moon. i was all "get out of here wolf, thats lunas job" so i hunted down the pic and shoped it. what do you think?

img-1313853-1-luna_howling_at_moon_zps7a

I absolutely love this! I don't know what to say, words don't really do this justice! Fits Luna perfectly! Well done, bro, well done indeed! /)

• Brohoof 2

Wow! That background is gorgeous! I can see why you wanted to do this. Great job on putting Luna in there since it is her job and all. ;) It would make a really cool desktop background!

• Brohoof 2

I absolutely love this! I don't know what to say, words don't really do this justice! Fits Luna perfectly! Well done, bro, well done indeed! /)

Wow! That background is gorgeous! I can see why you wanted to do this. Great job on putting Luna in there since it is her job and all. wink.png It would make a really cool desktop background!

wow thanks guys! this is like to 3rd or forth thing i gave a try at in cs6 and its good to get some motivational boosters! i decided to go back and rock out a custom vector to give it more love!