Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Persona 3: The Movie

in case you don't know i am a big persona fan and recently persona 3 was announced to have a movie adaptation and until recently we have known nothing but the other day they released a trailer and some other things

a couple things to notice about the trailer:
the title and the fact it says #1 means that there will be multiple movies (similar to LOTR)
it looks freaking amazing animation wise

persona3_movie_thumb.jpg

also something to note is the protagonists name, which was previously known as Minato Arisato from the p3 manga, is now Makoto Yuki

did i miss anything? did you play persona 3? do you know what persona even is? will you watch it?
DISCUSS

Edited by Guest

Yeah I played Persona 3, the FES version if I remeber. Man I liked it! Put close to sixty hours into it. Personally its exciting to see that after a anime was made for 4 they decide to make multiple movies based on 3.

Really wanna see how they do the whope Nix fight. Endings gonna be sad though :(

I played Persona 3. Played the shit out of it, it's that good. Only got to like the fourth full moon boss though.

Now this is is interesting. I can't wait to see how this movie turns out. :3

I'm excited. Loved persona 3 on the PSP.

Everything about it was just great, especially the characters. I remember them all so well. It'll be great to see this in movie form especially if they keep the original ending.

I played Persona 3. Played the shit out of it, it's that good. Only got to like the fourth full moon boss though.

Now this is is interesting. I can't wait to see how this movie turns out. :3

is that the love hotel one? i would suggest playing the rest of the game cause, well it's awesome.

Yeah I played Persona 3, the FES version if I remeber. Man I liked it! Put close to sixty hours into it. Personally its exciting to see that after a anime was made for 4 they decide to make multiple movies based on 3.

Really wanna see how they do the whope Nix fight. Endings gonna be sad though sad.png

actually that's

I'm excited. Loved persona 3 on the PSP.

Everything about it was just great, especially the characters. I remember them all so well. It'll be great to see this in movie form especially if they keep the original ending.

well i would imagine they will as there would be no point in changing it

a good point, how could they do the nyx fight? although they have another few years to think of that as this is part 1 of a few

is that the love hotel one? i would suggest playing the rest of the game cause, well it's awesome.

actually that's

well i would imagine they will as there would be no point in changing it

a good point, how could they do the nyx fight? although they have another few years to think of that as this is part 1 of a few

Oh it's part 1.

Should be able to get everything they need told then. It's going to be interesting what they do with NYC though I bet.

Oh man, dat love hotel scene. I tried so many times to get into that shower...

Anyway, I used to play FES a ton, but got stuck at the 6th full moon after spending too much time doing social links and not enough time leveling :/

One of these days, I think I'll just have to bite the bullet and spend hours grinding on the day before :/