Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Tyger

Scam or the worst girlfriend ever?  

20 users have voted

1. 1. Scam or biggest biatch ever?

• Scam
    • Biggest dick move ever
    • Tyger is ghey and he should drop dead

Yo homies, what you doing right now at this very momnet? Nothing and bored? Aight, nukkas, I got a story for you and I want yo brainz to workin', so stop Kloppin'.

This guy in Nashville got in a pair of Super Bowl tickets, so he can propose to his girlfriend at the game, which is his big plan. But then he diagnosed with bladder cancer and after his girlfriend found out, she DUMPED HIM. But then she found out about the proposal and had second thoughts. She still didn't want him back, but she wanted the Super Bowl tickets. The argument for her is that "Well, he got them for me in the first place, so I want them." The guy's name is Jason. Jason has another idea that he'll auction them off on Twitter on who can gain him the most Twitter followers.

Source

Here's my argument.

Why the hell does this guy care about Twitter folowers whe nhe has cancer? He bought Super Bowl tickets and is just going to give it away for Twitter followers? Get out of here. If this was a true story, however, the girlfriend is the biggest biatch.

What do you think? Is this a scam or the worst girlfriend ever?

Edited by Tyger

Can we have an option for hating both?

Because on the one hand, that girl sounds a real bitch who does not care about anyone. But that guy DOES sound pretty damn creepy to try and get twitter followers for his Super Bowl tickets while he has CANCER.

This is just a VERY uncomfortable story overall with no real moral high ground.

WTF? Why do you dump the love of your life because he has cancer?!? Serious, this is so much of an epic fail, I at a loss of words. No one dumps you if you have cancer, if you were my girlfriend and was diagnosed with cancer, I would stick to your side.

i can't really choose, the girl seems like a real jerk. She reminds me of the girl in that movie 50/50 just saying. But doesn't the guy have more things to be concerned about for an instance that he has cancer rather than stupid twitter followers?

My honest answer? They're both idiots. (Jason probably more than his GF...)

He wants to give the tickets them to people who follow his Twitter? Is he high? Why would you want to do such a thing? But, a likely scenario is that he's insecure, and he's looking for a large group of people to tell him "Oh, you're awesome" or "You're the kindest person on the planet". But no matter how many virtual people leave a kind comment (or two), or even people in real life, nothing is more important that what YOU think of YOURSELF. You don't need a million people on your Twitter to tell you that.

And the girlfriend. She is a terrible person and friend... When you have a relationship with someone, you make a commitment to that person. They may not have been married, but that is STILL a commitment! She should have stuck with him, through good times and bad. But if she was really that concerned about leaving him, she should have at least stayed friends with him, and still support him through his difficult time. But what strikes me the most is that she wants the damn tickets. Are you serious?!? To me, it seems like she values the TICKETS more than a person's LIFE.

"Well, he got them for me in the first place, so I want them."

No. He didn't get the tickets for her. He got the tickets for the both of them. To spend time together as a couple at the big game. To create memories that would last a lifetime.

My final say: Jason, donate those damn tickets to some poor child out there. Your Twitter followers don't deserve it, neither does your ex-girlfriend.

Edited by Toothless the Night Fury
  • Brohoof 2

If it's true, I would say the twitter thing is maybe just to sort of get back at the girl for dumping him?

Actually I just found out about something similar (the dumping part) from someone I know; the relative of a friend of mine just lost his mother to cancer, and his younger brother's dad(they had different fathers) apparently dumped his mother when he found out she had cancer, said he couldn't handle it and then did not even visit her in the hospital.

• Brohoof 1

Wait a minute, why did you vote for poll question 3 Tyger?

Alcohol does strange things to the brain. I apologize for any silly content that are within my posts/thread.

Can we have an option for hating both?

Because on the one hand, that girl sounds a real bitch who does not care about anyone. But that guy DOES sound pretty damn creepy to try and get twitter followers for his Super Bowl tickets while he has CANCER.

This is just a VERY uncomfortable story overall with no real moral high ground.

An option for hating both is not necessary in this discussion. The question, the point of issue, here is whether this guy is just pulling a stunt or if his ex- girlfriend is just a really big bitch. I don’t know whether for a fact that this story or article is true, but if it is, the ex might be one of the biggest bitch ever.

I can sort of understand the guy's viewpoint if he's legit. Suppose you just got cancer, and right afterwards your girlfriend turns out to be a greedy pig and dumps you, then wants the tickets. You'd feel pretty depressed, betrayed and alone. It would be only natural to seek out comfort and reassurance. If he has no one to turn to in real life, then he will have to use the internet.

Don't jump to conclusions that it's automatically a scam, think about it from all perspectives.

I can sort of understand the guy's viewpoint if he's legit. Suppose you just got cancer, and right afterwards your girlfriend turns out to be a greedy pig and dumps you, then wants the tickets. You'd feel pretty depressed, betrayed and alone. It would be only natural to seek out comfort and reassurance. If he has no one to turn to in real life, then he will have to use the internet.

Don't jump to conclusions that it's automatically a scam, think about it from all perspectives.

Touché.

The girlfriend however is a betraying traitor.

(edited)

Lol, not even.

He’s not using it to seek help for his depression or revenge, no. He’s going through this because he wants TWITTER FOLLWERS.

If you had been diagnosed with bladder cancer and had a pair of super bowl tickets, you just don’t give it your Twitter followers. The followers will show sympathy, sure, but do they really care? No. They’re just following to see who will get or get a chance, to get a hold of your tickets. He’s been betrayed by his girlfriend and has no use of the tickets, but why not use those tickets to do a drive to raise some money for his cancer treatments instead using it to gain Twitter followers?

Edited by Tigger
  • Brohoof 1

its not a scam. its a bitch move but he doesnt have to give the tickeds to her since he owes her nothing and he can deside what he's going to do with the tickeds. hell, he can even burn them if he'd like to.

Alcohol does strange things to the brain. I apologize for any silly content that are within my posts/thread.

An option for hating both is not necessary in this discussion. The question, the point of issue, here is whether this guy is just pulling a stunt or if his ex- girlfriend is just a really big bitch. I don’t know whether for a fact that this story or article is true, but if it is, the ex might be one of the biggest bitch ever.

No that's the thing, I believe she is both a bitch AND that he is pulling a scam. There is no right answer going on here. Well, okay maybe not a SCAM but a very uncouth thing to do even if they are his tickets, but there are better ways, this just really rubs me up the wrong way.

I've been around the Internet for so long that I see pretty much everything as a scam. People scam to get followers. Doesn't make sense, but people do it.

If it's true, the girlfriend is a bitch, and I think it's funny that the guy is giving them away on twitter. Its like saying, "no, you're a bitch and I care more about twitter followers than I do about you."

Although I don't see why he doesn't just keep the tickets. Assuming it's real, which I very highly doubt.