******** CAST ********** EPISODE ONE: “A Thousand Years Ago”

Princess Celestia – Dreamsong

Princess Luna / Nightmare Moon –Dreamsong

Twilight Sparkle –TRPonies

CHAMBERLAIN-Oddgob

HAYSEED & APPLECART-DoctorMcCrimmon

SILVER LINING-Aksel

Announcements for 29.March, 2013:

SERIES WRITER / PRODUCER We are pleased to announce the signing of Disney Feature Animation veteran and award-winning animator, writer and short-film director, Dreamsong! She brings to our project a history of two hit TV series, three feature films, and a host of interactive titles! Welcome aboard Dreamsong!

SPECIAL CONTRIBUTING ARTIST We are also pleased to announce the addition of Silvermuzzle from DeviantArt to our team! Former lead animator for Walt Disney Feature Animation, he has worked on projects from ALL DOGS GO TO HEAVAN to PIRATES OF THE CARRIBEAN. Other than his attachment to the project, his contribution is currently TOP SECRET. Thanks for joining us, Silvermuzzle!

ROUND ONE AUDITIONS FOR EPISODE 01 –COMPLETE We wish to thank everyone for their contributions to ROUND ONE of our audition process! Actors that have been cast have been notified of their roles, and are noted above.

ROUND TWO AUDITIONS FOR EPISODE 01 – 06-12.April, 2013 Callbacks for episode 01 will be from April 6th through April 12th. Though we've got our short-list, we heartily encourage new submissions from both new and returning actors! (Lines to be provided on new audition thread – see AUDITION THREAD announcement above for current, active audition thread.)

==================

FROM THE DIRECTOR: Wow! I want to thank everypony for their interest and belief in the project! I didn't expect this kind of reception! I'm super-excited about the story-arc that Dreamsong has honed for the series, she really did make it 20% cooler! We're working on locking the script for the first episode this coming week, and I can't wait to get into production! It is going to be an amazing project!

We have a tumblr!

http://equestria-historia-arcana.tumblr.com/

Edited by masterchaoss

Thanks so much!!! I'm so excited about this project!

It is really coming together to be just awesome!

And thank you so much for the parts!!!! I'm so honored!!! I'm going to do my best to make them as close to the MLP:FiM voice actors as I can!

I am very much looking forward to this! I just hope I get a chance to be a part of it. I'll work towards honing my voice to make sure I can get casted and I'll write some musical scores for submission.

Wow! If you ever need a singer, here's my singing voices! -

And if you follow my channel on youtube I'll post more and more videos of different styles of singing etc :)
  • Brohoof 2

Wow! If you ever need a singer, here's my singing voices! -

And if you follow my channel on youtube I'll post more and more videos of different styles of singing etc smile.png

Wow!  That was fantastic! Wonderful auditions and fantastic singing!   ( One singer to another, your pitch and characterizations were  amazing - just a joy to listen to! <3 <3  )

Thank you so much for auditioning!

May I be the palace guard?  I have a sort of manly, husky voice and I think that I'd do a pretty well ^_^ 

Please consider me in a role.  Thank you! 

May I be the palace guard? I have a sort of manly, husky voice and I think that I'd do a pretty well ^_^

Please consider me in a role. Thank you!

Yeah, will look at you just send us in an audition when they open back up, I'll have an update about that in this topic or on the tumblr.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

The final draft of the script for Episode 01 -- "A Thousand Years Ago" has been approved by the director!

So, we have a locked script and are ready to begin auditions....

Round 2 Auditions for Episode 1 "A Thousand Years Ago" (Saturday, 6.April - Friday, 12.April, 2013)

Audition thread now open:

ttp://mlpforums.com/topic/56172-equestria-historia-arcana-radio-drama-series-round-2-auditions-6-12apr-here/

New characters... new lines!

(Lines to be posted on the 6th. ;p )

-Dreamsong

(Equestria Historia Arcana series writer/producer)

Edited by Dreamsong

• 2 weeks later...
(edited)

So, here's my choices. Dreamsong should update the audition thread with the information when she gets the time. I wish you guys the best luck for next time.

Edited by masterchaoss

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I just saw/heard the radioplay on EQD. Congratulations! but you guys really earned it. Awesome work. I look forward to seeing more.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I just saw/heard the radioplay on EQD. Congratulations! but you guys really earned it. Awesome work. I look forward to seeing more.

thanks man that means a lot, I'm glad you guys enjoyed it expect more soon, like in a month or so, but there will be more, man I'm excited.

Man I forgot about this thread here a link to the first episode of the series for those who haven't seen it. were gonna be trying to get an episode every month or so.

Edited by masterchaoss
  • Brohoof 1

Jble,  Thank you so very much!  It was a labour of love on all our parts!  (I'm so grateful for the talent that came together to make this project happen.  This project would not exist if not for them!)

Episode 2 is in the works... and I hope each subsequent episode will let our actors shine even more!

-Dream! :)

• Brohoof 1