Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Song Stuck in your Head Right Now

Blue Moon

"You won't find him trying to change the devil. For money, fame, for power out of greed."

I know this song technically came out in 2012, but when it hit my local radio station in 2013, I was simply astounded. So much so, that I still consider it to be the flat-out best song of the year. It's got a catchy, up-tempo beat, perfect flow, optimistic lyrics that emphasize faith and trust in those you love, and an absolutely flawless vocal performance.

If you haven't done so already, this one totally deserves a listen.

My 20 year old sister (TWENTY YEAR OLD SISTER) watches Disney's Beauty and the Beast loads. Being the good brother that I am, I tend to get as involved as possible.

Ergo, the song currently stuck in my head is Gaston from Beauty and the Beast.

img-2099878-1-gaston3.png

After all. NO ONE HAS A 5 MINUTE LONG SONG ALL ABOUT HIMSELF LIKE GASTON.

I don't think your sister's penchant for BatB is to blame. Gaston's song is just awesomesauce!

"The Lonely Life" by City and Colour.

I don't even like them but god the chorus is so singable. Not only that, but worse - it's catchy.

It's been a decade since I destroyed Megalith, but this song still have a strong follower in me. Godspeed, Mobius One. Don't let those wimpy corridors stop you.

OH MY GOD ACE COMBAT FAN AGJRAEOGRAEJGAERLGKERAJG:AERJgA:LERGJAERGJAER:GAEJ:AERGRAEJGAERG

But the song I have stuck in my head right now is Sulejmani's Shame from Ace Combat: Joint Assault; it goes hand in hand with my emotional state right now...

• Brohoof 2