Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Song Stuck in your Head Right Now

Blue Moon

I can't...stop playing...this song...over and over...

*swishes wet hair back and forth and flaps wings to the song* If I ...fall...for you... I'll never recover... If I... fall for you... I'll never be the same! I really wanna love somebody! I really wanna dance this night away! I know we're only half way there, but take me all the way! Take me all the way! I really wanna touch somebody! I think about you every single day! I know we're only half way there but, you take me all the way, take me all the way!

Well, been making a YT video, so the background music to it is. That  would be "It has come to this." by ? (maybe crush 40?)

It's the "final" boss theme song in Sonic and the Secret Rings.

The nineties had a ton of great bands like this. But STP one in a kind.

You know what other band was good?

Yep, you all knew I would pull Nirvana out.

• Brohoof 1

Heck yes and with their In Utero album being my downright favorite by them by far. 

Bands like this... just amazing

That one's like, 3rd in my mind.

Now we all know that Bleach was hands down the numero uno of all of their albums.

I can't...stop playing...this song...over and over...

*swishes wet hair back and forth and flaps wings to the song* If I ...fall...for you... I'll never recover... If I... fall for you... I'll never be the same! I really wanna love somebody! I really wanna dance this night away! I know we're only half way there, but take me all the way! Take me all the way! I really wanna touch somebody! I think about you every single day! I know we're only half way there but, you take me all the way, take me all the way!

Grrr thats my song Blissy! :D 

Kidding, you found it first *hugs* =]  But it's stuck in my head too, and stuck on my profile :P