Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Song Stuck in your Head Right Now

Blue Moon

I must admit, the lyricless song in this video is really great, it's stuck in my head not only because of the fan-made TF2 animation but it is also because I have heard it before.

One of the BEST TF2 videos I've seen! I've seen a few and most of them looked like they were done by 12 year olds... Just my 2 bits worth

• Brohoof 1

@, yes, I agree about most TF2 fan-made videos are time-wasters (crushed my hopes when I click on the Play button).

@@tehepicpony,  I wish I can watch the song video, unfortunately.... it crashed my device.....

Buckle Your Pants, the ending song for battleblock theater:
http://m.youtube.com/#/wat
ch?v=G8RKLHdS9xI

Buck buck buckle your pants!
Buck buck buckle your pants......

The guitar riff in this song is KILLER and has been stuck in my head for a good few days now. All I can see is Arctic Frost in my head shredding away on this song. @_@

• Brohoof 2

Has been in my head for about a week.

It has probably become my favorite song from the last 3 years.

I really like the lyrics, and the girl´s voice is very nice (I like the guy´s voice too) 

I love that song so much. One of my favorites of all time. It is so catchy and the lyrics are beautiful. And the singing is lovely. Of Monsters and Men is awesome!

"Melody" by Aviators. He hates on it and says he sucks at dubstep, yet this was one of my favorite songs off of Balloon Party. The lyrics are pretty deep, too, and I always get chills when I listen to it.

I keep humming the '80 DW tune, it's so damn catchy, I might become a Whovian. :catface:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LSXiAk1EU2I&feature=player_embedded

Also, PSY's Gentleman. It's better than Gangnam Style in my opinion and would have probably have more popularity (views, hype) if it came first. Also the M/V is comedy gold.

• Brohoof 2

Just discovered this today. Pretty flippin' kewl.

Also, is it just my weird, over-thinky brain seeing this, or does this song kind of sorta fit this idea:

Queen Chrysalis sends in one of the changelings into Ponyville and tires to capture one of the 6. He then runs into Pinkie Pie, then she becomes his friend and that changeling learns about friendship and is having second thoughts about it. Pinkie finds outs about him being a changeling and captures her. Chrysalis begins the attack, but the Changeling frees Pinkie Pie and helps her get to her friends and saves the day. In the end he leaves as he needs to think about what comes next for him.
  • Brohoof 2

At the moment 

A Brief Introduction Of VIP Production - Dubba Jonny

it makes all the wubwub and brrrrzzzz :DD
This Drop is just amazing <3 

• Brohoof 1

Michael Jackson's "Beat It". Just that bass line is so catchy. I recently bought a few MJ songs off iTunes, and this one just got stuck. I must remember to look up that music video.

I have currently begun to play Minecraft, because I have acquired it recently.  And so I have been on the Minecraft section of the internet recently.  And so I've found a few songs I like.  And so now I have "Don't Mine at Night" stuck in my head.

*bad memories came flooding back*

Well, used to be my fave Green Day song until it was played on the day that my beau left, seems that the song's lyrics was really befitting the situation, eh?

Boulevard of Broken Dreams by Green Day.

I'm so ridiculously okay with this, you have no idea. Probably my favorite Green Day song, which is saying something.

• Brohoof 1