Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Song Stuck in your Head Right Now

Blue Moon

Jay Sean's "Down". It's that damn catchy and horrible.

Oh and Lil Wayne is in it. I HATE THIS STUPID SONG EVEN MORE.

Thanks, Todd in the Shadows' first video for sticking this in my head. :P

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Right now, I am listening to "Sunday Bloody Sunday" by U2, but the song currently stuck in my head is "Wonderwall" by Oasis. This song is so catchy and just plain awesome. Here is a lovely link for it. Notice how I luxuriously made the link normal and plain without any extra colors or fonts. And just look at that lovely box. Now that, my friend, is how to make a link appear classy and add to the overall loveliness to it. 

Edited by Blue Moon
  • Brohoof 3

Break it by Art Attack. Although quite often I don't get songs stuck in my head because of this horrible experience when I was a kid where I had a song stuck in my head for 4 months. I'm not even kidding. I was actually stressing out because of it, and by the end I was screaming every time I heard it in real life.

I don't remember it at all any more, and I don't want to xD

This game got me into Etro's music her voice just calms me down (it kinda fits if you played the game) when ever I listen to it I can't get it out of my head.

I was thinking about some of the cartoons I used to watch years ago and I happened to remember The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy. One of the episodes features a song called "BRAINS!" by Voltaire; it was specifically made for that episode but he also has a version of it on the album Boo Hoo. 

Anyway, here is the song in the context of the show's episode. Skip straight to 1:17 for the song

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QGFVlyzhFqA&t=1m19s

♫ BRAINS, BRAINS, I won't lie, 

I'll eat their brains 'til they're zombified.
Sure they might think it's deranged
But they won't give it a thought
After I've eaten their brain.♫ 

Right now, Christmas Lights by Coldplay is stuck in my head. It is so beautiful in every way, from the tune, to the lyrics, and to the overall feel. It makes me tear up almost every time I hear it.

Gangsta Rap Made Me Do It by Ice Cube is stuck in my head. It's just a genius rap song.

"If I shoot up your college ain't nothing to it gangsta rap made me do it"

"If I rob you of knowledge ain't nothing to it gangsta rap made me do it"

I really love this remix. Sounds absolutely fantastic. 'Rouge' deserves much more attention and publicity if he can produce this.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Excuse me while I start to post every song currently stuck in my head, maybe about 5... well I'm limited to 2, so here they are:

Krewella - Alive (Pegboard Nerds Remix)

Daft Punk - Get Lucky (Silva Hound Remix)

So many amazingly addictive songs, I really can't get them out of my head... o_o

Edited by Sapphire Quill ♥
  • Brohoof 1

Some good old Trance. I especially love the oriental touch and flair in this one. Quite relaxing to listen to as well.

So here is CJ Stone - Infinity

(edited)

Toothless Hawkins (And his Robot Jazz Band) by Varien. Probably one of the most unique songs I've ever heard and I love it so much.

Also, Ichiban no Takaramono from the anime, Angel Beats, is lingering around in my head as well. tongue.png Unfortunately it makes me cry.

Edited by Angelic Beat
  • Brohoof 2

I actually have two right now. How do Candy Flip's rendition of "Strawberry Fields Forever" and ABBA's "Take a Chance on Me" strike you?

• Brohoof 1

If we are talking about anime music, then there's this one song that has been playing in my head since the first time I watched it more than ten years ago.... but it's still in my head.

It's a beautiful Japanese song. The story is about a dying young girl (due to her illness), in search of her long lost loved one. sad.png

Furu M?n wo Sagashite, "Searching for the Full Moon".

and.... Eternal Snow

• Brohoof 1