Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Song Stuck in your Head Right Now

Blue Moon

Finally got those two previous songs ("Strawberry Fields Forever" and "Take a Chance On Me") out of my head, only to have them replaced by this:

• Brohoof 1

Right now the song Stuck in my head is "Ballad of the Crystal Ponies" its just a good song and the video for it is funny with all the head bobbing

Aww great now that's another song stuck in my head. Why am I reading this thread? >_>

Also add to the list of songs stuck in my head "Lost on the Moon" by Glaze, Tombstone, and Rina-chan.

• Brohoof 1

This song has been in my head for about a week after I randomly heard it somewhere. It's grown on me a bit, actually. Usually songs aren't stuck in my head for this long.

• Brohoof 1

Various musical themes from the game Roller Coaster Tycoon: Deluxe. I love this game so much... it was a huge part of my childhood, and to this day I still love to play it from time to time. I usually go through phases where I'll either play it a ton or not play it at all, alternating. 

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Since I have too many songd stuck in my head to link, I thought I might aswell Post a mix, it's a bunch of songs I've had Stuck in my head for the last couple of days, in one link, and it's Nero <3

Edited by Sapphire Quill ♥

I don't know of this song counts but Osama Bin Found by Rucka Rucka Ali is stuck in my head. Great parody song.

It has age restriction on it because of the lyrics.

http://youtu.be/jh-hVKaoTkA

"You got some free sh!t"

"You got some free sh!t"

"Free sh!t"

"It's free shit!" by your own Donnie Trump

(edited)

I was at Centruy III Mall in suburban Pittsburgh two days ago.  They played all the usual pop music over the loudspeakers, then they played "You Don't Know You're Beautiful" by One Direction.  For the record, I can't stand one direction but this is the only song from them I like.  It's stuck in my head now.  This PMV may have something to do with that:

Edited by Wingnut

(edited)

Luna The Living Tombstone Remix. I friggin love that song except I couldn't get to sleep last night because it was just playing in my head over, and over, and over. And hasn't stopped yet

Here is the song if you haven't heard it yet

Edited by Super Derpy
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

Since that I used to be a fan of the Colbert Report or basically Stephen Colbert and Jon Stewart (Step-Stew as what I love to call them as), there's this one song that got stuck in my head since about five years ago, titled Paralyzer.

Hmmm, maybe I should change my username to Paralyzer

EDIT: And this one too! Requiem of a Dream, my fave song (I was thrilled that another brony in here, @DJ Requiem, also loves this song), was included in this video!

Edited by Fluffle Puff

(edited)

I actually have two songs stuck in my head, which are Kiss by Prince and Born This Way (The Country Road Version) by Lady Gaga.

I’d post the song by Prince, but his work is apparently strictly copyright protected on YouTube, so have some Lady Gaga:

Edited by Pony_Swag
  • Brohoof 1

Seperate Ways by Journey.

Every time I get a good song stuck in my head, I always have to put on my headphones and listen to it at full blast. Probably not very good for my ears, but I do it anyway.

Kanade- Angel Beats!

This song is very odd in the beginning, but turns out amazingly beautiful as it goes on. I highly recommend giving it a listen and it is pretty catchy.

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

I have most of the songs from this cassette I found while cleaning out the back room stuck in my head. The cassette includes such gems as:

Hippychick - Soho

Dance Hall Days - Wang Chung

It's The End of The World - R.E.M.

I Ran - A Flock of Seagulls

Strawberry Fields Forever - Candy Flip

Love Shack - The B-52's

The Girl From Ipanema - The B-52's

Space Age Love Song - A Flock of Seagulls

Dead Man's Party - Oingo Boingo

Pretty In Pink - The Psychedelic Furs

Pictures of You - The Cure

Radioactive - The Firm

And more!

Edited by Walter Sobchak

This song once it gets stuck in your head, it doesn't quietly go away, it will haunt you for days. I blame it on Nintendo, and Mario for having such catchy tunes.

• Brohoof 1

These guys are collectively known as the Brett Domino Trio. They use a bunch of interesting instruments and are hilarious, but really talented. 

This is a medley of Justin Timberlake they did. It includes Sexyback, Like I Love You, and Lovestoned.

• Brohoof 1