Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Song Stuck in your Head Right Now

Blue Moon

(Funny that nobody made a PMV with this song.)

Rainbow is a very underrated band for me, since it pretty much launched the career of Ronnie James Dio, the man who was later the lead singer of Black Sabbath and his own Band Dio and one of the most recognizable voices in Metal.

I am not 100% sure what this song is about, but i think it's about hope of a perfect world, or an afterlife, but they found out that their own life is/was the only lifes they have/had. Because, after all, "life is not wheel, with chains made of steel," it dosen't last forever.

Sounds a bit sad, i know.

@@CloserToTheSun,

Have a glass on me and cheers to Social D.

This is a song dedicated to all the leeches who want to sap the joy/happiness out of your life. Get rid of all those people and don't let anyone drag you down. 

*Know who your friends are*

Edited by Gone Airbourne

Fear is pretty much the oldest human emotion. Every human being on this planet has some kind of fear. And there is no other rock band out there, that can explain it better then rush.

I present to you, the fear series:

Part 1 deals with how people have internal fears that affect their decisions. The "Enemy" possibly refers to the phobias people have to deal with.

Part 2 deals with external fears, like weapons.

Part 3 deals with how fear can be used to control people. It's title is a reference to the Salem Witch Trials.

Part 4 deals with the choices you have to deal with fear (Fight or Flight response), "Some times I freeze... Sometimes I fly...Sometimes I Fight..."

Edited by Hypnosparkle
  • Brohoof 1

I'm an old school wrestling fan and watching some Youtube videos managed to get this little number firmly affixed in my brainpan.  "Badstreet, Atlanta GA!"  :lol: 

"I See the Light" from Disney's Tangled.

My obsession with Frozen ended when everyone else started, and Tangled is currently my favorite Disney movie. The song is so romantic. Mandy Moore has such a clear voice, and, being a big time Chuck fan, I'm so proud of Zachary Levi!

Imagination Forest - IA.

6 Trillion Years and an Overnight Story - IA

Happy Synthesizer - Gumi and Luka

One of those three, I switch between them pretty often but I'll tend to listen to them all the time. I don't get songs stuck in my head, I just obsess XD