Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Song Stuck in your Head Right Now

Blue Moon

Carried Away - Passion Pit. For those who don't know who this group is, think catchy yet complex indie dance pop. A good handful of their songs are borderline infectious in sound, and will possess some of most sing-along choruses ever!

• Brohoof 2

Believe it or not, but I have 3 songs stuck in my head, probably because I've been listening to a lot of music today.  They are Turn the Page by Rush, Raise This Barn, and for some reason, Fernando by ABBA, thanks for that one That 70's Show.

I know I'm going to sound like an over-patriotic douche, but currently I have the Civilization 5 version of 'I vow to thee, my country' (most music that I like for a certain period of time goes on my profile, so if you really care what music is stuck in my head it'll probably be there.)

Very current and modern, just listen to those wubs.img-1321136-1-tongue.png

EDIT: aaaand now it's this:

Edited by Navel Spess
  • Brohoof 2

Good Day, by the Dresden Dolls. Their songs get stuck in my head a lot, even though I listen to a lot of other stuff more often.

I had Loser, by Ayreon, stuck in my head for 3 or 4 days a few weeks ago. Good thing I love that song :)

• Brohoof 1

Me being the edm addict I am, I have The Sunken Bells Of Ibiza by Lissat & Voltaxx stuck in my head and I just can't get it out.

It doesn't have any catchy lyrics, but it has bells that burned themselves in my brain, forcing me to listen to them over and over again.

God I hate these bells...but I also love them

I'll Stand By You, by The Pretenders.

Very good song.

Always reminds me of It's a Heartache by Bonnie Tyler. The first parts of both songs sound strikingly similar.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I discovered the song "Dirty Paws" by Of Monsters and Men today and now I can't get it out of my head. It is such an awesome song (and it's not by Coldplay this time)

Edited by Blue_Moon

For me it's "The Way You Look Tonight" by Frank Sinatra. Good ole' days of good ole' music. I may be the only 15 year old who likes Sinatra. :|

• Brohoof 1

So, one day I accidentally came across a song named "Man Up" by The Blue Van. At first I wasn't really "hooked on" to listen to it, but later I decided to listen to it one more time... and one more time... and then again... and again... untill it got stuck in my head.

The brand new song by my favorite band Airbourne- Live it up they are going to have this song play at a ride in Six Flags somewhere from what I heard. Altogether I am looking forward to their new album this summer.

Airbourne, unless I'm mistaken they are a Australian band :P Saw them live once as my sister's bestfriend's younger brother's band was playing before them... that was a few yeas ago but hey they were a pretty good band... now on topic... current song stuck in my head would be "solidarity" by Five Iron Frenzy

• Brohoof 1

^^^ completely :D

I love muse and so im pretty much hooked on this song  and another song from Bioshock infinite....

And its so awesome :3

This one \/\/\/\/\/\/\/

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Right now, the song "100 Years" by Five for Fighting is stuck in my head for some reason. It is such a nice song to listen to. Very catchy.

Edited by Blue_Moon
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

Super Rad - Aquabats

One my favorite Bands. It just popped into my mind out of nowhere, I haven't heard that song for a long time since I attended there very first gig, ever since then I became an Aquabats fan!

Edited by Golden Deer

I want it that way by the backstreet boys xD I listen to that song all the time :P I know it's a bit dorky, but it's kind of a cool song.