Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Song Stuck in your Head Right Now

Blue Moon

At 3am this morning I got Dies Irae randomly stuck in my head. The weirdest part, was that it got in there because I was trying to think of which movie I had heard it in, and it was X2: X-Men United.

At 3am this morning I got Dies Irae randomly stuck in my head. The weirdest part, was that it got in there because I was trying to think of which movie I had heard it in, and it was X2: X-Men United.

And now, the song stuck in my head has changed once again.

Now it is a song that is really stupid, yet catchy all the same.

And it only has like, 4 lines of lyrics,

Ready for the awesome lyrics?

I'm at the Pizza Hut (What?)

I'm at the Taco Bell (What?)

I'm at the combination Pizza Hut and Taco Bell

Listen to the awesome;

The song I have stuck in my head right now is the Aviators Remix of "Helping Twilight win the crown"...for almost a week nonstop now, and it's getting annoying, but it's still SOOO awesome!

• Brohoof 1

All night last night and a bit of this morning I had this song stuck in my head. Last night I spent a while searching for it, and found it this morning. I really like this song, and I sometimes go to the end of an episode just to watch the scene with this song, and the scene after it just because I love the two scenes because they are such nice scenes.

The Jay and Silent Bob rap from Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back. It's not even annoying me 'cause I love Kevin Smith movies, and Jay and Silent Bob are my favourite film duo.

blurred lines - robin thicke

hey hey hey

there's naked topless women in this video.

omfg.

...this is my first time seeing this but i liked the song o.o

Edited by Cutie Monster

Right now? Well...

Num Num Song.

That one with the lil hamsters and rabbits :3

But... I also have God's an Energy Cheapstake by Gumi stuck in my head, since ,like, the past week now.

Just so happens I've got a MLP one in there right now, but it's been back and forth between two.

Right now it's Pinkie's Parasprite Polka. I've been playing that one on my accordion lately, and truth be told it's been sorta lodged in my head the past couple days. Every once in a while though it switches over to "Cobwebs and Strange" by The Who... it's been a carnival in my head all week >_< lol

First off, my brain is kind of messed up, so it "remixes" songs together against my will. So, I usually don't have a single song in my head, I usually have 2 or 3. Tadays selection is "Hero" by Skillet, "This Is War" by Thirty Seconds To Mars, and "Run" by Baasik.

Hehe, well I can post this song and I don't even need to explain why it's stuck in my head right now.

It's really quite easy to deduct why~

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KuofE13pFCM

@Kaz

Ah! Long years since I've heard that song~ I liked listening to it, but with time we always forget so many great songs. Although I cannot stand remixes :) Even if they're sometimes better, I can't shake the feeling it's an attempt of selling the same thing in new box, nothing more.

Edited by Khajiit

Slipknot stuck my head again this time with Psychosocial that is a great song

And the rain will kill us all

We throw ourselves against the wall

And no one can see

The preservertion of the martyr in me

"Well, you ain't never caught a rabbit, and you ain't no friend of mine!"

Oh, how I love journeying down memory lane. I remember when I was a kid in the car, all I would listen to was one Elvis CD over and over and over. I've obviously branched out since then, but the songs on that disc are still some of the best I've ever heard.

Hail to the king, baby!

C'mon boys and girls,

come a little closer.
I'm the reanimator.

C'mon!
Reanimate your feet!

If you're feeling dead I'll be your reanimator
I've got the way to bring you to life
A superior existence with no one to control you
Where you can always do what you like

Not exactly a song, but the one above totally reminded me of this little thing!

Probably one of my favorite scenes from all the movies. And once it gets in my head, it doesn't want to leave through the rest of day~