Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Song Stuck in your Head Right Now

Blue Moon

I've got Sunshine and Celery Stalks in my head. Which is a shame, because I cannot sing along to that song.

Well, I suppose the chorus-bit is fine. It's just hard to explain to anyone who might overhear it.

"Why are you saying these random words? What are care seeds? Now you're just planting care? What do colourful flowers have to do with this? What are you even talking about??"

(just in case)

• Brohoof 2

In case you're wondering, I never even played FF4 (or any of the other FF games for that matter) and this song is now stuck in my head possibly because I inadvertedly remembered one of Kajetokun's remixes.

Sega is definitely up there with the likes of Capcom as the ones behind some of the best and effin' catchiest pieces of music in the modern age. I would give my left kidney to be able to compose something this great.

• Brohoof 1

I love this soooooooooo much! I listen to it at least a few times every day xD. I just love how the instruments are strongly played, and how well they compliment each other.

And because Dante, that sexy devil he is ;).

This one is strange for me considering i dont listen to rap at all, but Eazy-E "Boyz in the Hood" been stuck in my head all day for some reason

(Graphic Language Warning on video)

• Brohoof 1

This one is strange for me considering i dont listen to rap at all, but Eazy-E "Boyz in the Hood" been stuck in my head all day for some reason

(Graphic Language Warning on video)

Holy shit, this stuff is old-school.

Granted, I have my hipster tendencies every now and then, so I only like this song ironically, but still. It's awesome you posted it.

• Brohoof 1

Oh yeah, this too.

Yeah, I know. I like video game music, alright? Well, mostly because it doesn't have vocals. Dunno why, I just prefer songs that don't.

It's funny that I've just remembered this one little thing... And it was remembered a bit different, you'll see the difference from the original quite fast ._.

I'm in show choir and do lots of songs there, so, consequently, one of the songs from it is stuck in my head right now. And, knowing me, it is remixed in my head with another song. The two songs are "Blood Brothers" By Ingred Michelson and "Rebirthing" by Skillet.

This, I love everything about this song, the instrumentation, the lyrics, and the fact that it's RUSH!  Despite Aerosmith being my favorite band, this is without a doubt my favorite song.  You just can't beat lyrics like, "Summer's going fast, nights growing colder.  Children growing up, old friends growing older."

"A girl went back to Napoli, because she missed the scenery..."

As much as I love Dean Martin, this is probably the definitive version of this song in my opinion. Rosemary Clooney just injects so much passion and energy into her performance, something that Dino's easy-going "cool cat" style isn't entirely suited for.

For comparison. Still a great rendition, just not as good as Rosemary's.