Mega Thread Song Stuck in your Head Right Now

Register now to remove this ad.
  • Replies 11k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

(Please note this isn't the same as the topic about what songs get stuck in your head a lot. This is what is stuck in your head at this very moment in time)   This is a very random question, but I a

Radioactive by Imagine Dragons. I love love love love love love love it!!!! It's the best song since... uh... LET ME GET BACK TO YOU ON THAT.

....this song.... has been stuck in my head since early this morning, so what to do? Listen to it more! This with headphones on full blast makes your ears hurt so bad it feels good.

Posted Images

Right now it has to be "Whatcha Say" by Jason Derulo. It's such a catchy and sad song at the same time. I especially like the chorus a whole lot.

Okay, well the Spectacular Spiderman Theme has passed, but now it's been replaced by Scream from High School Musical 3. It started when I remembered this one song from it after waking up, then I got onto the computer, searched it up, and then clicked on the Scream song.

Every single time I go onto Mr. Suicide Sheep's channels to renovate my music library, I always leave with a marvelous song stuck in my head. Luckily this one was from Cherokee, one of my favorite producers.

I was...."singing" this cuz it's stuck in my head and mum walks in looking at me like I've gone mental.....I see why XD I probably would have reacted the same way not knowing the song :P

I did have a song called du hast Mich stuck in my head for about 2 weeks and now I have the song rainbow thrash that's been stuck in my head for a while

Sad But True by Metallica and how similar it sounds to Avenged Sevenfold's This Means War. Avenged Sevenfold had got inspiration from Metallica for their new album.

Oh my gosh, I love this song >.<. Its so catchy and I love the voices of both of the lead-singers.

Its been stuck in my head for a while now laugh.png

Edited by Eureka
  • Brohoof 1

Oh my gosh, I love this song >.<. Its so catchy and I love the voices of both of the lead-singers.

Its been stuck in my head for a while now img-1879241-1-laugh.png

"You've gone, gone, gone away, I watched you disappear.

All that's left is a ghost of you.

Now we're torn, torn, torn apart, there's nothing we can do,

Just let me go we'll meet again soon.

Now wait, wait, wait for me, please hang around,

I'll see you when I fall asleep!"

Yeah, that's one of my favourite songs XD

That band in general is just amazing!!  That song, King and Lionheart, and From Finner, my three favourites by them :)

Got on SSX to play the death deadly decent when this song came on...never found its way back out. Very catchy beat and enjoyable 

Edited by Retro✮Derpy

Don't let the title fool you. This song is actually... how do you say? Good. And it's from an artist who actually knows how to... what's the technical term? Compose.

Such quality and professionalism has sadly been lacking among the majority of fandom musicians. I'm just glad to see it's not dead. I'll probably be posting more from Night Breeze, just as soon as another one of his tracks gets stuck in my head the way this one has.

• Brohoof 1

That's My Kind of Night - Luke Bryan. It's been stuck in my head for a good three days now and it's getting annoying. It's a good song though and he has a really.... REALLY smooth voice.