Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Song Stuck in your Head Right Now

Blue Moon

Guest DJ Hydrolicious

Babs seed song, its so catchy. Also don't get me wrong its a great song its just soooooo catchy and gets stuck in your head easily.

Has anyone played Scribblenauts Unlimited? I was recently listening to the music from Edwin's Farm because it's so cheerful. Such a great use of pianos and guitars.

I've been listening to this over and over for about 2-3 days. Pretty much the whole soundtrack is just so sweet.

Edited by Mars Brownie

• 2 weeks later...

I've had this song stuck in my head for the past hour or two now. I heard it on Pandora the other day, and it's a song I haven't heard in years. So now it occasionally gets stuck in my head. Like now.

Edited by ePONYmous

There are many songs that get stuck in my head, but there are two specific ones that are stuck in my head right now. One of which is REALLY annoying.

Roar by Katy Perry. So goddamn annoying... Not even gonna post a video!

And Bohemian Rhapsody by Queen. Love this song, so I'm not really bothered by it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=k-ARuoSFflc

Cheers to Mercury for this song. Wish he were still here.

Edited by Jappleack

Amazing band from my country, I've been listening to them since I was small, and for the past week I've been playing them non-stop on my phone, can't get them out of my head.

Edited by Noazark
  • Brohoof 1

Been stuck ever since I heard it last night. In the words of the Nostalgia Critic. "It will never leave, it will never leave! It's like an addiction! You think you're over it. You think, I only know a few lyrics of the song." This will never be the case for catchy songs.

• Brohoof 1

And so, my descent into strangeness continues...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yut5J-C-jWg

Yeah, no idea why. It's a nostalgic game, to be sure, but why I'd have something so silly randomly stuck in my head out of nowhere is a mystery to me. The male voice really makes me think of the Rugrats.

...Another acapella song that quite often gets stuck in my head:

I've got two songs stuck in my head lately. The first is 'The Moon Rises' by PonyPhonic covered by EileMonty.

She just delivers such power, and emotion in this song. 

http://youtu.be/Y58QcGhI3BI

The second is 'Lullaby for a Princess' also by PonyPhonic. I love the melody, and singing. This song just gives insight to Celestia's thoughts after banishing Luna to the moon.