Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Song Stuck in your Head Right Now

Blue Moon

I was in my aunt's car and she's a pretty big redneck. Then suddenly IT came on. I have no problem with country music except when it's super fricken addicting

I love you Red Solo Cup....

• Brohoof 3

I have Tron Cat by Tyler, the Creator stuck in my head now. I'm not a big fan of rap but i really like Tyler's album Goblin. Tyler is like one of the only rappers I'll listen to.

Fall Out Boy - Young Vulcanoes

It's so catchy! A lot of songs of their new album are, I used to lsiten to them all the time when I was younger and I'm glad they're back :D

Currently, Spectrum, by Zedd, has been running through my head lately.  Michael Koma is an amazing singer.  I wish I could sing that high.  Or, for that matter, sing at all.  :(

The Angel Beats! Opening, My Soul Your Beats. Great anime and I don't mind the opening, It's just been stuck in my head for a while now..... especially this version of it....

Edited by Princess-Derpy
  • Brohoof 1

Oh No by Marina and the Diamonds. I didn't like the song at first, but now I can't stop listening to it! The acoustic version is nice too, but I'll post the pop version because that is the one in my head ATM.

Well, first it was "Intro" by Alan Braxe... then it was "Love Lost", also by Braxe... and then it went to "Burnin'"by Daft Punk...

Now it's "Autobahn" by Kraftwerk. Awesome song. :D

Currently "To Glory" by Two Steps From Hell is stuck in my head. But I'm okay with it. It's an epic song. I'm just glad that some of the other songs I had stuck in my head are gone.

This song. It is the bane of my existence, and yet one of my favorite songs. It's so annoying, and yet so fun. X.X I hate it and love it.

southern comfort zone by brad paisley....

i like it, its nice.. not my Favorite, but its my favorite country song for sure, over all that older stuff anyhow.

also this: 

becuase new daft punk album. (and error with the character count.)

• Brohoof 1

Currently, Spectrum, by Zedd, has been running through my head lately.  Michael Koma is an amazing singer.  I wish I could sing that high.  Or, for that matter, sing at all.  sad.png

Mmm... A lot of people somehow like all this EDM stuff nowadays. Even though I agree that Michael Koma is an amazing singer. Dat voice! cool.png

Anyway, that reminded of this version. Love it for what it is: the best joke ever. And now it's stuck in my head.

There are actually two songs that are currently stuck in my head: "It's Raining Men" by the Weather Girls and "Material Girl" by Madonna.

Edited by Pony_Swag

I've been listening to DJ Koze's "Amygdala" lately and I have to say: it is one of the finest albums of electronic & dance music ever made. Seriously, this guy is awesome! If you enjoy some lovely, chill stuff, (Deep House, Electronica, Progressive House, Nu-Disco, Chillwave) you should listen to this (specially because of Matthew Dear's vocals biggrin.png ).

Warning: this is not like Skrillex, Zomboy or those guys. This is more like... A calm winter morning :3 another type of EDM.

I am the dawn

Life is dead when light is gone

So we must light the way

For loving day

And life's sake

For solar reign 

Our empire shall never fall

They say that we are weak

But that is false 

To glory

Surprisingly I prefer this one to the Luna counterpart :P

"Behold, behold, BEYHOLD! The princess Twilight cometh! Beyhold, behold, BEHOLD! The princess is, the princess IS HERE!"

N'uff sung...

Currently got one of my own originals stuck in my head. Not because I'm impressed with my own work or anything, it's just that when you spend hours on end mixing and mastering a song, it tends to stay with you for quite a while...even when you dearly wish it wouldn't. sad.png

• Brohoof 2