Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Song Stuck in your Head Right Now

Blue Moon

I currently have a few. I became a Brony like 1 week ago so Mlp: FiM theme of course

"Never Forget" (Midnight Version) Kazuma Jinnouchi Halo 4: Original Soundtrack, Vol. 2 Soundtrack
"Survival" Noisestorm Solar - EP Dance
And that's about it. Oh and MAJOR emphasis on Halo 4's Never Forget. That song is beautiful and extremely nostalgic to me being a remade song from Halo 2 and Halo 3. Those games kicked so much ass back in the day.

This song. I'm not sure why. It's scary almost.

Here's another one that seems to get stuck often:

Also this:

I declare there's something strange going on in my head. Play all these at the same time.

Edited by HecateSix
  • Brohoof 2

Here, its a strange one but yeah...

I've had that stuck in my head since i saw the hobbit when it came out, i re-watched it (on Blu-Ray ofc) today and decided to annoy my friend by singing it while we played Xbox :3

• Brohoof 2

Right now, the song Swallowed in the Sea by Coldplay I stuck in my head. It is so pretty and catchy. I had Politik stuck in my head a few minutes ago, but now I can't stop listening to Swallowed in the Sea.

• Brohoof 2

I haven't heard of that before, @Tollhouse. Is it an artist that I am not aware of?

btw Eternal Flame from The Bangles kinda stuck in my mind since my childhood days, thanks to my folks.

And now this one is the one in my head right now:

Oh dear.  I didn't mean Bengels like the tigers.  I meant Bangles.  XD  By bad.  I'm sure you knew what I meant anyway.  Silly me.  And just for anypony who hasn't heard it before.  It's really catchy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oFPZzmfu6j4

Edited by Tollhouse
  • Brohoof 1

I'm a Harry Potter fan, folks. Guilty as charged. But this song is so aweshum! The mix of my favorite HP character, the fact that it's MC Chris, the catchy chorus, and the great instrument choice makes this song not want to leave my head. 

• Brohoof 1

This song. I'm not sure why. It's scary almost.

That would make an excellent villain song.

Here, its a strange one but yeah...

I've had that stuck in my head since i saw the hobbit when it came out, i re-watched it (on Blu-Ray ofc) today and decided to annoy my friend by singing it while we played Xbox :3

Great, now I have this stuck in my head. Again.

Love the song. Really love the movie. I do not want to know the people who thought Radagast's rabbits were stupid. They were bad as ass, man.

I'd get it on Blu Ray, but I am waiting for the Extended Edition.

• Brohoof 1

That would make an excellent villain song.

Great, now I have this stuck in my head. Again.

Love the song. Really love the movie. I do not want to know the people who thought Radagast's rabbits were stupid. They were bad as ass, man.

I'd get it on Blu Ray, but I am waiting for the Extended Edition.

Hehe, good song to have stuck in your head, and yeah the rabbits were certified bad-ass

I'm seriously considering learning the full lyrics for the song and singing it ;D

• Brohoof 1

This one, right here. Sometimes I wish I could turn off the songs that play when you start the game up. They're too damn catchy, and I've heard them all way too much.

• Brohoof 2

The song stuck in my head is a new song. I bet not many people heard of it, but its a pretty cool song. It matches perfectly when your playing Assassin's Creed 3.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eu-xFvLaE68

I freakin' love Imagine Dragons. "It's Time"? "Bleeding Out"? Awesome.

To be honest, I think they're better than Fun. By a large margin, even.

• Brohoof 2

Right now it's 'Cell Block Tango'. I blame Chicago. X.X I'm sashaying around my kitchen going, "He had it comin'!" Ugh.

Wish I had Catherine Zeta Jone's figure though...

• Brohoof 1

This song,

I like dis song, and ever since I stumbled upon it, I listen to it, like 3 times everyday now. 0_0

Step One, Light me on fire, Step Two, walk clean away, I won't burn long, and evidence of your done wrong will be gone♪

• Brohoof 1