Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Song Stuck in your Head Right Now

Blue Moon

I love this song, listened to it at least 4 times in a row, still listening now. 
I've been lurking around for underrated artists, and I happened to stumble upon about 9 of them today.  (And underrated isn't referring to this video right here.)

Edited by Rainbow Dashey
  • Brohoof 1

And of course, this one is one of them that is on my mind as well. Gotta love the songs from my childhood memories.

I don't know about you, this one was what I grew up with.

MONEY MONEY MONEY

Is ONE of my favs and is in ABBA Gold which I own wat is your fav mines problerly  WATERLOO

lol I spelt properly wrong 

• Brohoof 1

Yup, those two are my faves as well, anyway which one is your most fave song from Rick Astley and Queen, are they the ones you just posted here or others?

I was playing just dance

This song might make me look weird but I <3 Queen

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bRdo7WXTVoM

Queen was one of my first favs and Freddie is still in my favs w/ queen or without

Edited by Fluffle Puff
  • Brohoof 1

Yup, those two are my faves as well, anyway which one is your most fave song from Rick Astley and Queen, are they the ones you just posted here or others?

Well ricks is there

queen...

ITS A HARD LIFE

I really don't care wat freddie wears as long as it is him cause he is a legend I'll never forget him

• Brohoof 1

In a zany mode now, these two are running through my head at the moment, being the Rick Astley one starts an advance of about a minute before the Troublemaker song (or anyway that you can make both of them sync well with each other).

Try it, consider this as an experimentation for music. wink.png

• Brohoof 1

I can't help it.... this song is just so amazing! I don't know what it is about it. It's just so peaceful. So catchy. I can't help but sing along. 

Edited by Reani
  • Brohoof 1

@@♥рluмъзяяy♥, well, something tells me that you're about older than me, I guess.

And now some newer songs that is stuck on my mind. Well, not really new, but still considered new when compared with the seventies and eighties!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=smHe6-6LdII

Edited by Fluffle Puff

If here is a song stuck in my head it varies from these songs I am about to list up on here lol yeah I have a lot of music stuck in my head so to save time ill put up two of the biggest reoccurring songs.

and this song as well

• Brohoof 1

lol thats all I can say but I have to say more :0 *takes a breathe*

I love abba don't u I think that they r legends I don't wanna say any more :) okay 

@, haha, just forget the question because music is not an indicator of age accuracy. Right? img-1400134-1-derpy_emoticon2.png

Anyway one episode of MLP:FiM got this one stuck in my head.... though this one got the audio edited, I think.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n0IhSXVxM5c

• Brohoof 1

Disarm- Smashing Pumpkins

Been having a pretty depressing day. Good song thought, has really deep lyrics that requires interpretation otherwise you might get really offended really quick.

• Brohoof 1