Stormwind

is mlp your favorite show  

160 users have voted

1. 1. is mlp your favorite show

• Yes
    • No
    • sometimes
    • i cant decide

Personaly, my favorite show changes between Dr. Who and MLP depending on the season and how caught up i am with the episodes. i would love to hear your thoughts on the matter.

Edited by Cloud_thunderhoof
  • Brohoof 3

actually no smile.png I prefer the walking dead to my little pony, however if I had to choose one show to be  cancelled it would be walking dead because I get more enjoyment out of mlp because the fandom and such smile.png

Edited by pokesonicfan11

Yes, honestly I don't really watch many other shows on TV anymore, So MLP pretty much has to be my favorite, I dunno why I just kinda lost interest in watching TV maybe because the shows just aren't that great anymore Idk.

Plus MLP is the only place where I'm active on a forum for it and draw art and the show itself is great I think, its like the only show I rewatch episodes for really. I normally don't rewatch much of anything, but I rewatch MLP episodes a good bit :P.

I really don't have favorite shows, more like shows I'm most active in the fandom of. What show I'm currently obsessed with bonces around from time to time.

Right now it's between MLP and Highlander, but Big Wolf on Campus is joining the fray now that I watched some of it and remembered how much I enjoyed it. 

My favorite show is My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. It is the only show that I ever really liked. Well actually, I really liked The Avengers: Earth Mightiest Heroes (This is an awesome show by the way. Give it a chance).

I would probably have to nominate MLP as my favorite show, just because I don't really watch TV in general anyways. However one of the best live-action TV shows in the history of forever would have to be Psych. I literally fall out of my chair laughing during every episode, plus, the characters are just so lovable! laugh.png

• Brohoof 1

Although I am really loving The Walking Dead and Adventure Time at the moment, MLP I just have a better connection with because of the fandom with it, which (In my Opinion) the other two shows don't have as strong as therefore it amplifies the awesomeness of the show :)

• Brohoof 1

Its a toss up between MLP and The Walking Dead. MLP was my favorite show until about 2 or 3 weeks ago when The Walking Dead really started hitting all the right notes with me. The new TMNT is probably 3rd followed by The Following.

It's pretty much my only show.

I'm not really much of a television watcher, I only catch the odd documentary. I mean sure, there are the seinfeld reruns I catch from time to time when I'm REALLY bored, but there is nothing I watch that can really compete in the same category.

That's a hard question!

If I had to pick between my four favorite shows, MLP, Gravity Falls, Adventure Time, or The Walking Dead, I would pick MLP as my favorite. I just love the show, and the fan base, and this fan base is definitely the best I belong to.

/)

Well it is in my second favorite show, at least in shows that are currently on air. I prefer Game of Thrones to MLP though. My favorite show of all time is Firefly.

This is certainly a no brainer,

If your like me, you would choose YES!!! Why? Cause MLP is just that awesome!!!!

However as a kid, I loved shows like Ed,Edd,Eddy or Courage the Cowardly Dog.. but they don't even air those shows anymore(Sometimes they do) But mainly it's only MLP that's my favorite show. Sooo yea.smile.png

Well I wouldn't say it is my favorite show, but it is a good show that reminds me of the cartoons I used to watch in my childhood days.

But there is only 1 show that I think is my favorite show.

At the moment, yes, MLP: FiM is indeed my favorite TV show.  Is it my favorite show of all time?  No, probably not, but it definitely ranks high up there, probably in my Top 10 favorite shows of all time.  Heck, it's actually been awhile since I even watched an episode; last time I did so was at the end of Season 3, though that's mostly on account of my busy school schedule, and I do plan on getting through all three seasons at least once before Season 4, and heck, with how long this off season will be, I could probably do it twice.  Lately I've been watching a lot of Game of Thrones; got through the whole first season this week, and gonna try to at least start the second season before I head back to school.  But still, I do have to admit that honestly, for the past year or so, MLP: FiM has been and remains my favorite television show, and I'm dang glad for it and wouldn't have it any other way! biggrin.png

Edited by Batbrony
  • Brohoof 1

As much as I love MLP the prize for my favorite goes to Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, I have been a fan of it for well over 20 years and I love the comics, I love the 80's and 90's cartoon, the 2003 cartoon and the 2012 cartoon. The turtles have been around for a long time but are still going strong, turtle power.

• Brohoof 1

Nope, Supernatural is and will always be my absolute favorite show of all.

MLP is my third favorite show, right after The Walking Dead, but the MLP has the best fandom out of both of them.

Eeyup. I don't watch a whole lot of TV, mostly because I'm not very impressed with the quality of most shows. Pretty much everything that I've been a fan of has gotten dramatically worse, gotten cancelled, or both. Doctor Who is pretty good, but I haven't been able to commit to sitting down and marathoning episodes, just watching one here and there. This summer, due to recommendations from friends I'm probably going to look into Game of Thrones and Avatar TLA and LoK.

Short answer, yes, but it doesn't have much competition.

Nope, it's only my 10th favorite TV show.

But I love TV so much that that's saying a lot.  It's my favorite piece of entertainment I've found since Persona 3 years ago.  It means a lot to me.

I don't watch TV at all

I don't have cable or satellite so I kinda has to default on MLP.

So currently MLP is my favorite show.

Now is is my all time favorite show?

Umm not really

I mean it's up there in my top ten absolute favorite shows of all time (when I did have cable and all that fancy stuff). Hell thinking now it's in my top 5.

But there are some good competitions (in my opinion and that's really all this is about opinions). I don't know. I mean it's high up there and could take the #1 spot, but then again it may not.