Stormwind

is mlp your favorite show  

160 users have voted

1. 1. is mlp your favorite show

• Yes
    • No
    • sometimes
    • i cant decide

I've started one like this before, but at first, yes, it was my favorite!

However, it's hard and long to explain, but in the end, this will be my second favorite show of all time.

But, this will be one of the greatest and best shows I've ever seen, that I had a fun time as a teen, as well as a great show to look back when I'm older!  

I love "My Little Pony" but it's probably 3rd on my favorite shows list.

My favorite show being "How I Met Your Mother", and second being "Soul Eater".

It's good but it's not the best. It's not better than Doctor Who, at the very least, it's the best cartoon I've ever seen excluding anime. It's not better than Bleach or Dragonball Z.

Honestly it's a bit of a tie between four shows,

MLP:FiM
Adventure Time
Regular Show
Gravity Falls

^Probably the best cartoon shows I've ever seen, Gravity Falls is a little behind because the show is really lacking episodes, and I have to wait a long time to watch more MLP episodes, but it's totally gonna be worth it :3

Adventure Time and Regular Show are the shows that make me chuckle the most, but overall MLP and the fandom has got it going for me.

Yeah. When I think about all of the TV shows I love, I can't think of a show I like more than My Little Pony. To me, mlp feels more like a hobby than a show. This probably stems from the fact that I've never been a part of a fandom before. My Little Pony has added value to my life in ways that no other show has. I have been able to meet amazing people, stumble upon all the amazing creations this fandom brings, and thrive as a member of a community. It truly is something special, and it's all thanks to the cute little ponies we've all come to love.

• 2 months later...

I wasn't really sure whether to put this in Show Discussion or here, since it's not really about anything in the show. If mods need to move it, please do so.

*Ahem*

As much as I love MLP, it isn't my favorite show.

img-1793881-1-DuuuuuudeWutPinkiePie.png

Now, let me explain myself: I think FiM is a great show with very good writing, characters and such, but I find myself liking other shows more. Most notably Sliders and Tiny Toons Adventures.

I would give an in-depth explanation why I like those shows more, but I honestly can't explain it all too well. I just find those shows more entertaining. It's just my personal taste.

I still really enjoy FiM, I wouldn't be here if I didn't. img-1793881-2-mlp-psmile.png

Now how about you all? Do you like other shows more than MLP?

Edited by ReGen
  • Brohoof 2

I have never claimed it was my favorite show ever so I don't think it is.. So the answer is no, it is not my favorite show ever. In fact, I barely watch TV at all anymore, when I do watch FiM, I do so online and not on TV.

The title is kind of odd that you would include the world "really" in it, since that would imply everybody who replies to the thread has at some point said that is their favorite show, so I'm not quite sure exactly what kind of question you're asking.

Edited by Harmonic Revelations
  • Brohoof 2

Best show is actually mythbusters for me but if you are categorizing cartoons only then yeah i would go with FiM

An extra question ReGen: Tu parles le francais? :o(lol clue given away by siggy)@@ReGen

Edited by supersonic rainboom
  • Brohoof 1

In all honesty, it was never my favorite show to begin with. The show has mythology, modern references, and a lot of interesting character development with story arcs. But let's be fair here my favorite shows are Animaniacs, Looney Tunes (Not the crappy remake of the show that we have today), and Batman: The Animated Series. Don't get me wrong I love My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic it is just not my favorite show ever.

• Brohoof 1

No, it's actually not.

The #1 favorite show for me, is this anime here:

puella-magi-madoka-magica-1-500x353-500x

Puella Magi Madoka Magica

The characters are great, the story is great, the animation is great, and well...I just love it. Plus, I adore the characters' designs.

• Brohoof 4

My favorite shows tend to fluctuate. The show I'm currently giving the most attention to is my favorite. It's kind of weird, but that's how it works for me. A few month ago it was The Slayers. A few weeks ago up to most recently it was MLP. Right now it's Case Closed. About this time last year it was Dr. Who. Eventually it will all come full circle while adding more shows to the mix and each of those show will be my most current favorite. I don't know if that was understandable or if it was clear as mud. ^_^

I have never claimed it was my favorite show ever so I don't think it is.. So the answer is no, it is not my favorite show ever. In fact, I barely watch TV at all anymore, when I do watch FiM, I do so online and not on TV.

The title is kind of odd that you would include the world "really" in it, since that would imply everybody who replies to the thread has at some point said that is their favorite show, so I'm not quite sure exactly what kind of question you're asking.

You have a point.... I kinda did assume it was most people's favorite show from what i've seen. Guess I should change the title.

Looney Tunes (Not the crappy remake of the show that we have today)

I actually like it a bit... :<

An extra question ReGen: Tu parles le francais? :o(lol clue given away by siggy)@@ReGen

Sadly, no, that was thanks to Google. I do wish to learn it someday. :P

• Brohoof 2

The number one show for me would be YuruYuri:

#adding a pic cuz wheatley did it

yuru_yuri_ep11_012.jpg

Addictive, cute, hilarous as fuck, great episodes and is a great way of taking a break from all the d33p shit with storylines and stuff. Just watching cute girls doing cute things :v

• Brohoof 2

I find it actually pretty hard to call something my single favorite whatever.

But when it comes to shows, I'm not that open. I often loose interest in things I like and then, after a while, I'm totally into them again.

But FiM will probably never be able to beat this one:

tae7bfd_neon_genesis_evangelion_2.jpg?bc

Neon Genesis Evangelion.

...even though I like FiM very, very, very much.

• Brohoof 1

No. It's up there with my favorites but in the end it gets beaten by Megas XLR and Gurren Lagann(which also happens to be my favorite anime)

97ae213763fdd738a7fed44d5a522294.jpgtengen_toppa_gurren_lagann_mod_by_rikusa

Coincidentally, both involve giant robots

Edited by Damon Gant
  • Brohoof 1

Much like any other subject I can't usually pick favorites very well. MLP is good but I tend to like the fan stuff more.

I watch way more Spongebob and That 70's Show than I do MLP and I'm also a fan of anime and I'm constantly seeing new stuff I wanna see there.

that was thanks to Google. I do wish to learn it someday.

Not sure if joking,or used google translate to actually be able to answer the question(with le suspicious look on the face from futurama)   

Not sure if joking,or used google translate to actually be able to answer the question(with le suspicious look on the face from futurama)   

I took Italian last year and "parlo" meant "speak", so I connected the two.

Why so?  Are you French yourself? 'Cause that'd be super awesome and stuff...

I think it would be too broad to say MLP is my favorite show ever. I love it obviously, but if I had to choose which show is my favorite, then it would be either It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, Gunslinger Girl, or Metalocalypse. In fact, it was not really the show itself, but the fandom that got me to be a brony in the first place. :)

Nope. Futurama.

I am one of the Nerdlingers, one of the most hardcore fans of Futurama.

I love My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic, but I love Futurama more.

Edited by Rush
  • Brohoof 1

Well, Sonic X and Pokemon were a total bust after watching it for a while. I'm not sure about any of the other kid shows and adult shows...so yes. MLP is number one for me.