1. 1. is mlp your favorite show

• Yes
    • No
    • sometimes
    • i cant decide

The number one show for me would be YuruYuri:

#adding a pic cuz wheatley did it

img-1793931-1-yuru_yuri_ep11_012.jpg

Addictive, cute, hilarous as fuck, great episodes and is a great way of taking a break from all the d33p shit with storylines and stuff. Just watching cute girls doing cute things :v

Holy hell, that looks extremely adorable as hell.

Might as well add to my anime watch list...as if it wasn't long enough already. 

• Brohoof 1

Not at all. I never even finished watching season 3. I don't plan on watching season 4 either. This website is the only pony-related thing in my life, and even then, I only ever find myself in the off-topic discussion. It's safe to say I'm not even remotely a fan of the show anymore.

MLP is NOT my favorite show, despite all the appreciation I have for it, (Art, mostly). My favorite show at the moment would probably be Big Bang Theory mostly because it's just so dang entertaining. It's not that I like MLP any less than any other show I watch, but if I were to choose, I would pick Big Bang theory. MLP is still an awesome show, but It's not my favorite. However, I do have high hopes for Season 4.

I REALLY like MLP:FiM. It's a great show! 

However sometimes it's hard to show appreciation because well it's MLP: FiM.

I like alot of shows mostly like Family Guy, Full House, and 30rock and I do like some animes like Rosario + Vampire and WitchBlade as of late. I don't have cable television at all so everything is streamed to my computer or my home consoles like the Wiiu. I don't watch too much TV because of that. lol

Probably not, I like a lot of other shows, like Doctor Who, Sherlock, Firefly, and more anime than I can count...

But it's probably at least in the top 10, probably top 5, and definitely at least 4th of the shows that are still running.

This show probably would be my favorite show ever...if it weren't for Doctor Who. honestly though, i don't know which i like better. they're kinda at a tie for number 1.

I like NINE shows better than MLP: Digimon, The Simpsons, Noein, Serial Experiments: Lain, Fruits Basket, Gunslinger Girl, Samurai Jack, Lost, and South Park.  Now of course, quite a few of those shows I don't enjoy as much these days as I enjoy FiM, which is my favorite show I've seen in years, and basically my favorite piece of entertainment since Persona 3.  MLP's essentially my biggest current favorite in entertainment.  I'm a huge TV fan, I like it better than books, movies, video games, or music.

Edited by Dr. Eggnog

No, It isn't my number one favourite show but it's definitely in my top ten favourite shows of all time. My number one would be probably Stargate SG - 1 followed closely by Top Gear.  

Maybe, maybe not. I don't keep tabs on what TV shows are my favorites because I don't sit down and watch television anymore.

In all honesty, it was never my favorite show to begin with. The show has mythology, modern references, and a lot of interesting character development with story arcs. But let's be fair here my favorite shows are Animaniacs, Looney Tunes (Not the crappy remake of the show that we have today), and Batman: The Animated Series. Don't get me wrong I love My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic it is just not my favorite show ever.

I actually kinda liked The Looney Tunes Show, but I understand if you don't like it.

While I love FiM for everything that it is, I personally think that Hey Arnold! and the nineties X-Men animated series are my favorite shows. Those two shows I watched growing up as a kid taught me some of the most valuable lessons you can learn as a kid.

Gotta love the 90's <3

Why so?  Are you French yourself? 'Cause that'd be super awesome and stuff...

I speak 4 languages fluently (spanish is not fluent but i can work myself out)including English/Arabic/french but i'm not french... I am American but lived most my life in Lebanon which doesn't has a language of its own, so schools have to teach you french and Arabic, which is like doing 2 years in one , exhausting ughh and English well i am american plus its taught as a second language, and Spanish it was some elective i took for two years+it's very similar to french :)

• Brohoof 1

well its a bit boring but i guess mlp actually my fav show the only other that ties with it is................

digimon oh man there good

Well, Sonic X and Pokemon were a total bust after watching it for a while. I'm not sure about any of the other kid shows and adult shows...so yes. MLP is number one for me.

actually i agree pokemon and sonic X gets boring after watching a  couple of the episodes you should try digimon its actually really good

• Brohoof 1

Well, Sonic X and Pokemon were a total bust after watching it for a while. I'm not sure about any of the other kid shows and adult shows...so yes. MLP is number one for me.

I still enjoy Pokemon...mostly the Diamond and Pearl saga, but I agree about Sonic X.

I love the Sonic Franchise and I love Shadow, but I sadly, couldn't get into it.  :(

• Brohoof 1

Well since I watch no other shows than MLP FIM, I can safely say that it's my favorite.

I've never been attracted by other kid shows or mangas, they are boring.

But I do prefer documentaries, but they are not tv shows.

@@ReGen,

I am french here, I speak it perfectly.

Edited by GhostPony750

I love the Sonic Franchise and I love Shadow, but I sadly, couldn't get into it.  :(

You didn't happen to be watching the 4kids version did you? They completely butcher the plot and cut alot of info out. The actual original japanese version is pretty good.

You didn't happen to be watching the 4kids version did you? They completely butcher the plot and cut alot of info out. The actual original japanese version is pretty good.

I recall watching both the 4kids and the Jetix versions.

I've been meaning to go back and watch the Japanese version...my mind has just been focused on other animes. 

I know 4kids censors out some stupid shit that doesn't need to be censored in the first place. 

MLP is not my favorite cartoon. For anime, I'd say Yu Yu hakusho and Rurouni Kenshin. There both finished so I know there good. For American cartoons Futurama. 

Hakusho_soundtrack.jpg

Edited by SkullCrusherX
  • Brohoof 1

I guess I'm in the minority here when I say the MLP:FiM is my favorite show of all time.

Because... It's the only show I've ever really watched.

I've seen episodes of The Office, Psyche, The Walking Dead, and other cartoons, but none of them made me want to come back and watch 'em all quite like MLP did.

post-15615-0-41953400-1377804826.png

One word. Hetalia.

post-4258-0-59161900-1377804284_thumb.jpg

post-4258-0-85524300-1377804668_thumb.jpg

post-4258-0-35190200-1377804881_thumb.jpg

It's about personified countries. The fandom and MLP's blend together quite nicely, and produce things like this.

post-4258-0-26380400-1377804562.jpg

post-4258-0-13053800-1377804588_thumb.jpg

post-4258-0-66325600-1377804619_thumb.jpg

But otherwise, yeah. MLP is great and it helped me through a tough time in my life, so I'd say it's defiantly one of my absolute favorites. Plus it's the only one I can draw good fanart of. xD

Oh not at all,honestly I was never even that into the show. It's good for a cartoon and all but I mostly just stick around for the fan content and writing. I would have to say my favorite would have to be either Doctor Who or White Collar.

Edited by TheSteampunkNinja (TSN)

Not number one, no.

MLP has a very specific role for me, which is relaxation and fun, but if I were to name something as number one, it would probably be something "deeper and darker" so to say. I'm not sure I know what my number one is, but I'm thinking it could be Monster (the anime) or Code Geass perhaps. Never really gave it much thought.

And, well, MLP is amazing for the community around too, but that isn't the show per se.

Two words that ruin MLP's chances at the top slot...

Doctor

Who

Hot damn this show! Great music, acting, story, fucking everything makes me want to explode over how awesome it is!

I think MLP is second though or maybe third... (Death Note might beat it)

As much as I love MLP FIM, it ain't my favourite. High on the list, but not my favourite. My favourites I'd say are Pokemon, (Up to the Diamond and Pearl Saga. The Black and White one is..Eh..I can't watch it anyways. No cable. .-. ) and Ducktales. I've never really been a huge TV watcher though, so, eh. 

Besides, I gotta watch MLP FIM on Youtube, 'cause the ain't no channels that would show it properly here. If I had the access, there is only Treehouse, which censors the "loser"-type words, and only airs season 1 still, I think. Maybe they moved on to season 2 a while ago. Eh. It still aired the first after season 2 was done, I know that.