Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Which pony would you go gay for?

Xan

If you could pick any pony, male or female, that's the same gender as you, would you go gay for them? Basically, which pony of the same gender as you do you think is the most attractive?

Edited by ~Chaotic Discord~
This edited OP post has been brought to you by Felidan Enterprises.
  • Brohoof 8

*raises hand* Yeah, why not?

Although Shining Armor is a MUCH more preferable alternative. But Braeburn does have a certain folksy charm about him.

yea I don't know why but like Braeburn just somehow beats all other stallions but he would probably be the only stallion I would go gay for lol he just has that strange lil charm lol

>Implying everyone isn't already gay for Braeburn
>Implying anyone can not be gay for Braeburn

>Implying its even possible to not be gay for Braeburn

>Implying he isn't the sexiest stallion already

>Implying lesbians don't already go straight just for him

>Implying asexuals wouldn't go sexual just for him

dI0WU0J.png

• Brohoof 53

I don't know he looks kind of cute I guess but he doesn't really seem like my type I would be a lot more willing to go gay for Soarin

I don't usually get what the big deal is with soarin I mean well I don't really like his mane or his color but that's my opinion I would think more people would go gay for Braeburn rather than soarin, I guess I have been proven wrong before

>Implying everyone isn't already gay for Braeburn

>Implying anyone can not be gay for Braeburn

>Implying its even possible to not be gay for Braeburn

>Implying he isn't the sexiest stallion already

>Implying lesbians don't already go straight just for him

>Implying asexuals wouldn't go sexual just for him

dI0WU0J.png

with that whole chain you made me laugh harder and harder you have now made my day or er night but that is just to funny to not respond to
  • Brohoof 4

Eh... no, Big Mac and Shining Armor are much more appealing. Come to think of it, it's really about time I sat down to read some M/M ship fics and clop.

YES. About the Shining Armor not the clop O.o BTW, best profile pic ever. Princess Tutu FTW! But seriously, hottest ponies are Braeburn, Shining Armor, and, I hate to admit it, but P rince Blueblood ♥

• Brohoof 1

hmm....let me put my love for Braeburn this way.

If we met each other, I wouldn't leave until at least one of us had problems walking for the next week.

Same goes for Soarin, Shining Armor, and Big Mac

• Brohoof 9

I sure am, and it's odd that this thread was posted, the alst few days I've really liked braeburn for some reason,not sexually (well maybe a little..) and I don't know why, i was never really intersted in him before, and now he just seems awesome,

post-3827-0-39567200-1364624067.jpg

• Brohoof 1

I sure am, and it's odd that this thread was posted, the alst few days I've really liked braeburn for some reason,not sexually (well maybe a little..) and I don't know why, i was never really intersted in him before, and now he just seems awesome,

braebrea.jpg

you have just described me that's why I posted this cause I never really cared about Braeburn much but then I read those youtube comments saying everyone is gay for Braeburn so as that thought sunk in my mind I started getting more and more attracted to Braeburn for the past few days and I think about him every time I pass the actual Braeburn apples on my kitchen table haha
  • Brohoof 1

I dunno, I don't really find him that attractive :P, I don't typically find the ponies attractive. I suppose he could be drawn to be attractive, but then again so can everypony.

I don't think i'd go Gay for him really. If anything I'd find the female ponies more attractive overall.

Maybe being from the south I don't find his folky country ways to be as attractive, seeing as I see that type of thing more often idk.

I guess partly because I don't find ponies attractive really either.

To each his own though.

• Brohoof 4

No thanks, I'm not into stallions. I'd hang out with Braeburn but that's it.

And why hasn't he been on the show since Season 1? xD  I didn't even see him at the Apple family reunion. The pony/buffalo thing doesn't need revisiting but it would be nice to see how he's doing. And Appaloosa in general.

Everystallion is best stallion.

GIANT GAY ORGY TIEM!

And why hasn't he been on the show since Season 1? xD  I didn't even see him at the Apple family reunion. The pony/buffalo thing doesn't need revisiting but it would be nice to see how he's doing. And Appaloosa in general.

Braeburn appeared in the Apple Family Reunion a few times, but didn't speak.

• Brohoof 6

Yes, I would totally go gay for Braeburn... If that makes any sense at all... I still highly prefer Shining Armor, though. I'd go super-ultra-mega gay for him

man everypony want to be all up in shining's grill I bet after season 2 Braeburn felt unloved c'mon people braeburn was the original sexy stallion he brought sexy back he's the colt who can walk into a lesbian bar and come out a regular bar lol but what ever I not gonna judge to bad y'all can love shining too
  • Brohoof 1

Everypony's gay for Braeburn. Regardless of gender, race, species, or sexuality, everypony is gay for Braeburn. (I prefer Mac though)

He was at the re-union. "He first appears when he and another stallion pull a horse-drawn carriage (with Apple Strudel riding on it) towards the farm. He makes multiple cameo appearances for the remainder of the episode, including one where he walks by with a plate of uncooked apple fritters. Later in the episode, when Granny Smith reminds Applejack that she needs to give the family members time to enjoy each other's company, Braeburn says "Uh-huh" in a deep voice." From the wiki.

• Brohoof 2

Hmm...well, I'm not sure. I want to stay straight, but Braeburn has some kind of mysterious power that makes everyone around him fall heads over heels for him.

Edited by Edgeworth1001

Not gay no. But he was the best part of an otherwise pretty weak episode.

He shares a quality the mane six all have. He is lovable in just about everything he says and does. Not having him talk in Apple Family Reunion was a huge missed opportunity (Baby Applejack vindicated this).

Not gay though and especially not gay for cartoon horses.

>.>

<.<

*shrugs* Sure, why not. Braeburn seems like a likely choice. I've been know to try new things often. But one thing first, I don't sell out cheaply. I expect a nice dinner and at least a necklace before things start going anywhere.  :3

Edited by ☢Retro_Mojo☢
  • Brohoof 2

Awe, poor Thunderlane's getting no love sad.png . He did save Rarity that one time. That's gotta be worth something, right?

But anyway, Braeburn is cool, and between him, Soarin and Thunderlane, well...

• Brohoof 1

I would actually prefer not to honestly

I would REALLY more or less go Lesbian for either Spitfire or Princess Luna though :V

I really HAD to go gay for any stallion though, i'd probably choose Soarin...

Oh yes...

He sexay...

Awe, poor Thunderlane's getting no love img-1319521-1-sad.png . He did save Rarity that one time. That's gotta be worth something, right?

But anyway, Braeburn is cool, and between him, Soarin and Thunderlane, well...

I almost forgot about Thunderlane...

Yeah, it would definitely be a tie between Soarin and Thunderlane

Eh, maybe it's just my preference for pegasi

They're always rather cute :3

somewhat...

Braeburn is pretty cool,,,

But to be perfectly honest... Id MUCH rather go for Spitfire or Soarin...those two are like....the sexiest ponies....

Rainbow Dash isn't too bad either

Not really.I don't really find any of the ponies sexy,let alone stallions.And a cowboy one at that,eugh. :x

Speaking as a hetero male,the only male--real or fictional--I would ever go gay for is Robert Downey Jr.I swear,the man can bloody seduce anybody.

• Brohoof 1