Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Which pony would you go gay for?

Xan

On 2018-04-06 at 8:27 PM, LeafFerret said:

The one and only Flash Sentry of course.

I believe you just offended half the fandom.

• 2 years later...

Hmmm the only pony who would convert me to gayness would be Applejack. :ButtercupLaugh: She's so beautiful inside and out and you can't go wrong with a country girl! :wub: Best waifu material <3 

yall-think-im-cute

• Brohoof 1

I find a bunch of stallions AND mares attractive... so maybe my ponyself happens to be bi. Not that I would be comfortable doing really R rated things with them, but I am quite fond of them.

Soarin, Sandbar, Sunburst, and Stygian rank the highest for me in terms of male ponies.

On 4/6/2018 at 2:50 AM, Dreambiscuit said:

Normally I'd say Carrot Top/Golden Harvest. Buuuut, now I'm gonna have to go with a pony from The Parent Map (not aired yet so don't ask me how I know this). I don't know her name, but she's the third one from the left with the dark blue mane. 

1yvc6d.jpg

I know this post is a couple of years old but the fanbase seems to have decided on "Ever Essence."

• Brohoof 1

On 6/6/2013 at 9:40 AM, Thuja said:

Even though my favourite mane 6 is Rarity, I'd have to say I'd go for Applejack.  I love orchards and her family seems to be a load of fun.  She isn't perfect but she's Applejack wink.png

I'd also go for Zecora, she probably has a lot to tell of her homeland and her travels.  I would like to see more of her in the upcoming season besides having a mentoring role.  Love her voice and her design is gorgeous. wub.png

Awww, look at wittle baby Thuja :wub:

Anyways, since I've changed over time, might as well update..  I think who I'd go gay for is probably Trouble Shoes???  idk, he just looks cool.

You think it's ok to show a sort of romantic affection for both pony genders? I think when I see "go gay for" it doesn't have to automatically involve anything R rated.

I love a lot of characters of both genders. I guess it would be debatable whether you see legit affection as only friendship, or if there's something more to that.

Edited by Toastypk

• 4 weeks later...

In my opinion, l wouldn't. I chose Rarity as a best friend as well as the rest of the mane six, but this mare, this mare is so cute! :wub:

Spoiler

3f6329e1ce4ca6423569b7e3d04e4b13.thumb.png.36e2bdc3eeffd066967f185b9a9b4600.png

Though, I don't know her name, she is a tea seller or something like that. 

Edited by Midnight Danny

37 minutes ago, Midnight Danny said:

In my opinion, l wouldn't. I chose Rarity as a best friend as well as the rest of the mane six, but this mare, this mare is so cute! :wub:

Hide contents

3f6329e1ce4ca6423569b7e3d04e4b13.thumb.png.36e2bdc3eeffd066967f185b9a9b4600.png

Though, I don't know her name, she is a tea seller or something like that. 

The fandom has picked "Jasmine Leaf".