Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Which pony would you go gay for?

Xan

Aww shucks sorry if I didn't make it so pizzazz for ya captainblue I just want to own all the "go gay for" forums post lol and I'm using an ipod for this so I don't know how to put pictures on here for that (or do you just post the link and they pop up like that)

No need to apologize.I'm just poking fun is all.Besides,you got four pictures of Shining Amor anyways. :P

As for the pictures,you'll have to manually input the code.So you'd have to type out [ img]url here[ /img] (without the spaces) on your phone.Just for future reference.

Shinning Armor...

Shinning...

Shin...

vs.

near identical spelling, very different levels of attractiveness

know the difference

ok god that is freaking hilarious wow thanks for pointing that out I never knew probably cause I didn't care that much lol but still thanks for correctin me

you need training for this sort of thing you see you can get away with stuff if you do it Xan style see where I'm going with this lol

I'll make sure to have Derpy mail you a few muffins on the moon.  I hear it is quite hard to get a good meal up there.  And against popular myth, it is not made of cheese, but ponies sent there do whine.

I think I see the next trend in threads arising. Everyone must be filling full of tonight, there's like three of these. 

Also,, no comment on topic. The only pony I would admit to any kind of crush on is AJ(or maybe Vinyl, or Tavi)

After three 'gay' topics, I was on the fence, but after going into mares too, sorry, but that's just way too many potential topics clogging up Sugarcube, folks. I've merged all the threads together, and edited the title and OP post to match the threads' function to serve any pony whosoever.

• Brohoof 3

All of our f*ing threads got deleted and shoved in here lol I'm laughing so hard right now and to think I started this haha sad though now I don't have a thread to brag saying look at all my replies lol

All of our f*ing threads got deleted and shoved in here lol I'm laughing so hard right now and to think I started this haha sad though now I don't have a thread to brag saying look at all my replies lol

Yes you do xD This merged topic still has your OP post (even though I edited it) :3 Thus, you actually have more replies to brag about.

"My topic absorbed other topics and got bigger~"

*Takes a puff on pipe*

*Takes a longer puff on pipe*

You know, I never really gave this question some thought. I don't really think I'd go gay for any of the ponies on the show. Nothing wrong if anyone else has some thoughts on the matter, but I don't really feel I could honestly answer this question because, while I like the male ponies on the show as characters, I just don't think any of them really appeal to me, even if I pretended I was gay.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I've gotta go-

*Opens door to leave and sees Big Mac heaving a wheelbarrel of apples, sweat trickling down his sides*

*Shuts door*

Yep, I don't think I can honestly answer this question at all....

*Desperately puffs on pipe*

Not. At. All.

• Brohoof 3

Earlier, I noted Big Mac and Shinning Armor to be attractive. It is to my shame I forgot about Soarin as he is quite hot.

Now, I'm off to fantasize about preening Soarin's wings. How, precisely, does one go about preening wings? I don't know, but I'd figure it out.

Edited by ByTheTides

Actually, I think I would consider myself gay for Braeburn, which might explain why I got curious enough today to look for r34 of him.

See, what did I tell you! "Accidentally" seeing those other Braeburn r34 pictures was actually a subconscious attempt by your brain to make you realize the truth

Why?...just why?...

Well I might as well answer the question I guess. i would say Shining Armor cause he's pretty cool and I think his voice sounds awesome for some reason. *shrug*

Tough question.  I might go gay for Thunderlane.  He looks pretty badass.  But that;s really just based on his visual style more than anything. 

Thunderlane_S02E22_thumb.png

I mean, he looks pretty cool.  Probably my favorite pegasus design.

• Brohoof 1

+1 for Soarin'.

tumblr_mhzfhjebWi1r2z43mo1_500.png

I mean, just look at that strut, that confidence, those deep, longing green eyes and luscious purple mane~

And his love for cream-filled pies? Can't be just a coincidence... just sayin' :P

I'd go gay for maybe Braeburn

Stereotype I know but he's funny and cool like totally awesome pony. Im straight btw don't want to come off as gay (I suppor LGBT so yay /) )

(edited)

OP please, I already am gay.

Me plus you. (Imma tell you one time) Me plus you. (Imma tell you one time)
Me plus you. (Imma tell you one time)
One time. Im talking about Braeburn

wowsh

haha this was posted back in april 1st :P

(I am not gay)

Edited by Jokuc
  • Brohoof 1

I would go lesbian for Colgate. :3

She's always appealed to me.... in ways. ph34r.png

I'm also a lot like her, caring about my dental health.... constantly. xD

I would love to be in a relationship with Colgate. :3

~Luna

• Brohoof 2

Hello!

Oh come on guys... Really?

There's nopony and no person i would ever go gay for... You could ask which pony would you most want to be friends with, but just not that... blink.png

• 1 month later...

Soarin oh yes, it's easy he loves pie I love pie and I love his colour scheme. But also big macintosh purely because some accidental material I may have seen. I'm bi anyway so it makes no difference

Dusk Shine, Bubble Berry and Rainbow Blitz are all immediate 'yes''s. Though, I'm already mostly gay so, I suppose that doesn't count as 'going' gay for them. Posting in this topic is a bit difficult when you're already fine going either way ;w;

Picture relevant though, to that end img-1379355-5-xtWXQl1.png

dusk_and_twi_by_ookamithewolf1-d62mcil.p

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Eh. I wouldn't go gay for any of them. Yeah, I'm boring. I don't know. Discord and Spike aren't ponies, and neither of them I'd go "gay" for. (I mean a baby dragon? C'mon?)

I guess I'm gonna pick Butterscotch because dat voice.

profile_butterscotch_by_trotsworth-d3ejo

Edited by Diz Mah Joe
  • Brohoof 1

I dunno. All of them? They're ponies, for Celestia's sake! I NEED TO LOVE THEM ALL EVEN IF IT IMPLIES GOING GAY FOR THEM! *has a mental breakdown*

*un-has a mental breakdown*

I can't decide between Big Mac, Shining Armor, Braeburn and Soarin. They all have their pros and cons. Big Mac is big, but he's no pegasus. Shining Armor is beautiful and big, but he is a unicorn. Braeburn seems like the exponential type, but he's an earth pony. Soarin is in fact a pegasus, but he's far too small compared to Big Mac and Shining Armor.

*re-has a mental breakdown*

WHY AM I SHARING THIS? I SHOULD BE WORKING ON MARZIPÃS!