Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Which pony would you go gay for?

Xan

Definitely either Rainbow Dash or Vinyl. I'm leaning towards Rainbow Dash more though, seeing as I already have some kind of crush... on her... on a pony... Oh, that just sounds terrible. It would make more sense if she was a person but... ugh, my mind and heart and soul, everything is so confused. MLP, why you do this to me?! D:

well i am a male and there very few male poines to pick but i would say Fancy Pants because he is rich, he seem like nice  pony, and a kind,  gentle and  generous lover. Also i like older father like man. he is obviously somepony worth bumping into.

my 2nd pick would be Queen Chrysalis because she can be any pony you want, as long as you love her. Also i think i could change her evil ways and make he a good queen with my love(i know she feeds on that) kindness, generosity, loyalty, honesty, forgiveness and warrior spirit.

(edited)

Time to edit because there could be multiple ponies I'd go gay for. Time for a list, that is in order.

1. Braeburn, because every dude is gay for Braeburn.
  2. Dr. Whooves
  3. Big Mac

Mainly those I could go gay for.

Edited by ÷Zero

Bro, I'd go gay for Angel bunny, he's where all the sexiest stuff is. Maybe King Sombra and his gay Gak fantasies but I really think that Angel is the SHAT!

I'm heterosexual, and not particularly interested in really any of the male characters in MLP, but if Rainbow Dash, Pinkie Pie or Rarity were guys... we could talk.

• Brohoof 4

I'm not really interested in any male characters. But, if I was a girl I would want to be gay for Rainbow Dash, Rarity, Trixie, and Applejack. Maybe, Twilight I don't know. :P

(edited)

eddieeddie.jpg

Edward Louis Severson III is best stallion.
Seriously, this guy is frigging gorgeous.
Ain't no one better than Eddie Vedder.

Edited by Sickman

Even though my favourite mane 6 is Rarity, I'd have to say I'd go for Applejack.  I love orchards and her family seems to be a load of fun.  She isn't perfect but she's Applejack wink.png

I'd also go for Zecora, she probably has a lot to tell of her homeland and her travels.  I would like to see more of her in the upcoming season besides having a mentoring role.  Love her voice and her design is gorgeous. wub.png

• Brohoof 1

Stallion I like... Not really. No stallion actually catches my attention yet.

But if I was a girl I would TOTALLY go lesbian for Luna

I mean... Luna

The answer is yes, every single one of them, R63 or regular, just yes.

I mean, hi.

It's not really going gay for something if it doesn't already interest to begin with :3

You know, I'm not in the mood do really date any of the stallions because ehhh they're not my type but if I ever were drunk and kind of in the mood for some fun and Big Mac was there I'd totally dig it if he got behind me and shoved his giant...

Uh I mean yeah it'd probably just be Big mac.

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Ugh.....first post....

Shining Armor is the sexiest stallion for me. Just something about him.....

Edited by Sir Godot

Loophole time:

First I get a sex change operation, then I turn into a pony, then I go gay for Rainbow Dash. (Problem solved)

If that isn't allowed by some twist of events.  I guess Soarin', he's a stud and likes pie after all.

• Brohoof 3

Loophole time:

First I get a sex change operation, then I turn into a pony, then I go gay for Rainbow Dash. (Problem solved)

Jeez, that's a walk around the houses, isn't it?

I don't know personally-it would probably have to be a similar process, as I don't really pay attention to the colts.

Of course, it would be Fluttershy for me-by the time I got finished with her she'd have the confidence of Rainbow Dash tho.

• Brohoof 4

...Can I change genders for a day, then?

In all seriousness, I don't know. No, that's not because it's an awkward question that made me think, I just literally don't know. I have no attraction to any other men, letalone stallions.

ALL OF THEM Perhaps it isn't totally fair to say which ponies I'd go gay for, since I'm already a lesbian. So, who would I go straight for? Hmm, I think Big Mac's the cutest, and I like Braeburn too <3

• Brohoof 3