Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Which pony would you go gay for?

Xan

FANCY PANTS! ALL OF MY LOVE! But honestly, of all the stallions in the show I think his personality is kinda cool. He's the kind of guy who would be both sophisticated, aware of the expectations of everyone around him, but also willing to be down-to-earth. <3

I wouldn't be able to give up the mares, but I'd go bi for Soarin wub.png .  I like his design and although he hasn't had much (or any) development in the show, from what was shown he seems nice enough.  I bet he's a real sweetheart, and in my headcanon he's playful, laid back and maintains some degree of innocence.  I wanna give him a hug so bad and just hold him close for a bit.  I hope that doesn't sound too creepy tongue.png .

• Brohoof 2

Do people really "go gay" for anything? I don't hear gay people talk about "going straight." Either you're gay or you're not, and I'm not. I can see objectively that Fancy Pants and Braeburn are handsome stallions, but I don't want to jump them or anything.

• Brohoof 2

Bro, I love the ladies. Ain't nothing gonna change that. img-1379355-5-xtWXQl1.png

That said, we'd all go gay for Braeburn. That is confirmed fact. Not Shining Armor, though. He's too much of a bro for that.

1) Bloomberg

2) The cockatrice

3) Hydra

4) Manticore

5) Dem Windigos

6) Spiral Pegasoin/The Skiver

7) Crackle

8) Tom

9) Coffee

10) Braeburn

• Brohoof 2

Which Pony would i go gay for?

probably Pinkie butdoesthisstillcountofi'malreadybi?; n ;

If i was a guy I'd go gay for Flim or Flam, headcanon says they smell like shaving cream ; v ;

Gabe Newell. It's absolutely clear Gabe Newell would be the best person pony to go gay for, because he's motherfucking GABE NEWELL.

gaben.jpg?w=640

• Brohoof 2

I think if I had to choose to go gay it's for Luna, Twilight, or Cadence...  If I stay straight... I'd choose either Shining Armor  or possibly Fancy Pants (because I just love how he responded to Rarity in Sweet and Elite when she stands up for her friends.)

Go gay for? No, nonononono.. I only like female ponies, in that case Princess Luna. I wouldn't go gay for anypony, as I am normal straight person. No thanks.

(edited)

im not really gay for any pony but probably shining armor. im not even going to research this because i will probably become gay for him (not that anything is wrong with being gay) like when i researched bronies i kinda got sucked into it lol

i do like some female ponies though...

Edited by Cloud_Zephyr

I'm a girl so this is gonna be awkward.. 

Luna. Luna is smexy. XD

Haha, not really, but if I were a dude, I'd totally go gay for Braeburn. We could have a wedding in 

AAAAPPLEELOOSSAAA!

(the third time I've posted that line, not even kidding)

Hmm... I would have to pick Spanish Rainbow Dash. 

Because really...

And if you want a more conventional answer I would have to say Featherweight is too damn adorable not to be gay over him. Then again that would have to be platonic gay assuming he is underaged, but those buck teeth and a giant head... British charm right there!

Excuse me, I already am attracted to the same gender. =|

As for one I'd go straight for... I don't know... I hardly remember many of the male ponies. There surely weren't any that made me think anywhere near that way. I suppose Shining Armor... maybe... but then again, this would entail going more than straight. xD

(edited)

If that includes characters as ponies, then definitely Phoenix Wright.

Also Edgeworth, Godot, and Gumshoe.

Edited by Lord Princess Panzy
  • Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...
(edited)

I would go lesbian for Hayley Williams lololol

I would probably go lesbian for Rarity if I wasn't saving myself for Oliver Phelps.

Edited by Fondue For Two

I would go lesbian for Hayley Williams lololol

I would probably go lesbian for Rarity if I wasn't saving myself for Oliver Phelps.

If I was a girl, I would go lesbian for Hayley Williams too mmmmmmm

But I'm already straight for her hehehehehe

Also Rarity...what a hottie... :3

• Brohoof 2

Er, uh, no. There really aren't that many stallions I would go gay for. Actually, let's try none.

Yeah, so... yeah. Er, uh... yeah. So, yeah. Yeah.

All lies. You're telling me you wouldn't even be a little tempted to have a random Big Mac Attack?

Big%20Macintosh%20Flowing%20Mane.png

He's waiting for you. Now go get him, tiger.