Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Which pony would you go gay for?

Xan

well DISCORD WHO ELSE but you said pony didn't you hmmm well most male pony role are lacking for me don't get me wrong i enjoy them but not nearly as much as the female ones um will I get hate for this...yep but I don't give 2 bucks about it prince blueblood because he's funny and higher class than braeburn who is an annoying and has no class next to his royal greatness:D

post-17818-0-83774200-1374640268_thumb.png

Well first of all, there are two things to be said about this, one is that there is a whole thing about the "Everypony's gay for Braeburn," and the second is that I am infact gay for Braeburn, or Soarin, it doesn't really matter which one. 

They are both equally attractive, according to me!

• Brohoof 1

I can't really go gay (or straight) for anypony since I can be attracted to anyone, but here are my tops:

Female: Pinkie Pie, followed by Rainbow Dash

Male: Braeburn (of course) and possibly Soarin

If I had my pick as to which pony to date I'd pick Pinkie.

~Leafy

• Brohoof 1

Well, I'm already gay...so....

and If I were Pony.

I don't know. 

Big Mac? He's got those big leg muscles, he could go all night, if you know what I mean. And I'm sure they don't call him"Big" Mac for nothing.  Big Mac's more the kind for a romp in the hay.

Braeburn? Sexy name but he would probably be more romantic than Big Mac.He'd be the tpe to take you out on a moonlight dinner and a late night walk. He's certainly got a nicer tail and mane.

BlueBlood? Eh.no.

Shining Armour? Maybe. Never know what he could do with his magic or his horn. Then I could trot up to Twily and be like  "Hey, I bucked your brother."

Soarin? well maybe if I was covered in Pie.but over all he seems like a cool dude, He'd probably be alittle romantic too,not as romantic as Braeburn...but still romantic. I'd probably pick him as a coltfriend over all the others. (then again I have a thing for Pegasi)

TL;DR

Big Mac: Romp in the hay toy.

Braeburn: Romantic, go out on a date

Blueblood: Just no.

Shining Armour:Still unsure, probably same reason for Big Mac.

Soarin: my coltfriend

I would say all of them, but I don't think that is a valid option. :lol:  I choose Shining Armor. I find him more attractive than any of the other stallions and I find his voice to be so sexy. His white coat and handsome blue mane really stand out compared to other stallions in my opinion. The fact that he is the Captain of the Royal Guard just makes me imagine how fit and dominate he is. I would definitely be his Cadance any day. Wrapped in his hooves sharing a loving moment, and then our lips meet and after that...Oh my. :blush:

I sometimes question my sexuality after typing stuff like this. :P

@,

No, no, I'm still not really tempted. I always hated apples, but, hey, that's just me. Each to his own, whatever creepy desires you may have that float your boat. :umad:

(edited)

I'm already in a same-sex relationship, so the gender thing doesn't really matter to me xD

There are no ponies that I find attractive in that way, but if I have to choose I'd have to go with Twilight (she have the potential to become a great fangirl :D)

Edited by Lolnus
  • Brohoof 1

Going gay for an animated horse? Would people get "gay" over a character that has his/her character made from fanatic. If a drawing of an opposite gendered cartoon character made you gay, then I'd feel uncomfortable.

I don't think I Would go gay for a horse. although I might get gay for a fusion between Fabio and Ryan seacrest  :wub:  :blush:

But I am straight anyways 

• Brohoof 1

I'm already gay, silly!  ^_^  On the occasion that I clop I usually go for Big Mac or Shining Armor because though Braeburn is cute, he doesn't have the bulky strength that I look for in a man.  

@@XXVYNIKK,

Agreed. Homosexual people, well, disturb me. Actually, I think disturb is too weak of a word. I mean, it's unnatural, creepy, and our bodies weren't designed for it.

Woah, woah, woah.  I don't think that's a very fair statement to make!  You can't say that a homosexual person themselves is disturbing, can you?  Just because they are gay doesn't mean that they fit a certain personality!  I think that perhaps what you meant to say was that you find "people participating in same-sex intercourse is creepy, unnatural, and [their] bodies weren't designed for it".  And our bodies are designed to reproduce, yes, but they are also designed to feel pleasure.  So, in conclusion, let people feel pleasure how they desire!  And being gay is far beyond pleasure, it is love.  

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

First off, I already like men, I am bisexual.

Second off, I like Big Mac. He's got some of the best subtle humor known to man. And after seeing "Hearts and Hooves Day" even some romanticness.

And Braeburn? Eeyup, him too.

And Shining Armor? Not as much, but yeah.

Edited by Gamer P0N3
  • Brohoof 1

@,

I'm with you there. I'm not at all for banning gay relationships and marriages, if it were possible. Again, you are correct that each should hold his/her own standards and do what they feel is just and correct.

The point at which I must differ with you is that, in my opinion, homosexuality is morally and naturally not right.

But, to summarize your conclusion, each to his own.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

@@XXVYNIKK,

Agreed. Homosexual people, well, disturb me. Actually, I think disturb is too weak of a word. I mean, it's unnatural, creepy, and our bodies weren't designed for it.

Our bodies aren't designed for sitting by a computer either, yet we're all doing it.

And we're not really meant to wear clothes, but it's against the law to walk around without them.

Edited by Lolnus
  • Brohoof 3

@,

All true. Nevertheless, clothes are an enhancement. They protect us, somewhat from the elements, and quell temptation and desire to some degree. Computers, are, as I think we can all agree, invaluable tools for communication and stimulus.

What is the benefit of being homosexual?

@,

All true. Nevertheless, clothes are an enhancement. They protect us, somewhat from the elements, and quell temptation and desire to some degree. Computers, are, as I think we can all agree, invaluable tools for communication and stimulus.

What is the benefit of being homosexual?

I'm not homosexual, so I wouldn't know. I just fail to see the problems with it. Can you give me one good and solid reason to why it's bad, and don't say "it's unnatural" because that's the worst explanation possible.

(edited)

@,

Now, first, I'd like to say that I don't think being gay is bad. I would like to think of myself as a tolerant, understanding person, but nevertheless, here are a few disadvantages to homosexuality, and you can decide which, if any, are good enough reasons.

1. Two males or females cannot reproduce together. While this may be an upside to some people, it is a downside from my standpoint not to have that capability.

2. Social disrespect. This is a small one, and one might argue that bronies receive some social disrespect in their own right, but nevertheless, saying you're gay generally alienates yourself from others, and only makes you gay friends, which, again, might be an upside to some.

3. It's not what we were built for. You dismissed this as a bad reason, but if you believe in God, then ask yourself why he would have created us like this if he wanted us to be homosexual. If you don't believe in God (which is a discussion for later), then face the facts. We have body parts designed specifically for intercourse and hormones naturally causing us to be attracted towards the opposite gender.

All of this said, though I personally believe being gay is not only morally wrong, and also abhorrent, I also believe that it is unconstitutional to do something such as ban homosexuality, and I will remain tolerant of it, as much as I dislike it.

Nevertheless, I think we also should leave this interesting conversation for another day, unless you have a last refute to bring up, as such discussion belongs in the Debate Pit.

EDIT: Wait, wait, wait. I have one last thing to say. You said in a post at the top of the page that you're in a same-sex relationship, yet lower down the page, you say you're not homosexual.

Edited by Dark Horn
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

@,

Now, first, I'd like to say that I don't think being gay is bad. I would like to think of myself as a tolerant, understanding person, but nevertheless, here are a few disadvantages to homosexuality, and you can decide which, if any, are good enough reasons.

1. Two males or females cannot reproduce together. While this may be an upside to some people, it is a downside from my standpoint not to have that capability.

2. Social disrespect. This is a small one, and one might argue that bronies receive some social disrespect in their own right, but nevertheless, saying you're gay generally alienates yourself from others, and only makes you gay friends, which, again, might be an upside to some.

3. It's not what we were built for. You dismissed this as a bad reason, but if you believe in God, then ask yourself why he would have created us like this if he wanted us to be homosexual. If you don't believe in God (which is a discussion for later), then face the facts. We have body parts designed specifically for intercourse and hormones naturally causing us to be attracted towards the opposite gender.

All of this said, though I personally believe being gay is not only morally wrong, and also abhorrent, I also believe that it is unconstitutional to do something such as ban homosexuality, and I will remain tolerant of it, as much as I dislike it.

The only statement I see that makes sense is the first one. Yes, that is one major disadvantage.

Social disrespect is just because of people like you who see it as something that's wrong.

No, I do not believe in god one tiny bit.

I know that we are built to be attracted to the other gender. That's pretty obvious.

And yes, it is a bad reason. Since when are people not allowed to act the way they want? (I don't know what country you're from so I can't really say that).

The only thing I want to know is why it's wrong to be in love with someone of the same gender. Seriously, it doesn't make any sense. I agree on your first argument, but that's definitely not a good reason to hate on a group of people.

Like, I get what you are trying to say. This is not the way nature originally wanted us to act, but why is it wrong? Acting differently is how humanity has evolved from monkeys, so why stop now?

I am in a same-sex relationship. There are more sexualities than straight and gay.

Edit: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-59196/How-women-make-babies-men.html

fbd.jpg

Edited by Lolnus

Truth be told celestia... just make her the kind of girl I like(Girl with a male body part..) Why not Luna you may ask? sure I love Luna I really do! but I find Celestia just so fucking sexy! I don't know why..... sure Luna is hot don't get me wrong but something about Celestia that just gets me going, maybe its the power hmmmmm

post-16621-0-37600000-1374700251_thumb.jpg

Truth be told celestia... just make her the kind of girl I like(Girl with a male body part..) Why not Luna you may ask? sure I love Luna I really do! but I find Celestia just so fucking sexy! I don't know why..... sure Luna is hot don't get me wrong but something about Celestia that just gets me going, maybe its the power hmmmmm

post-16621-0-37600000-1374700251.jpg

It's Dat Flank. I can see Celestia being sexy. I totally agree with you on your comparison of her to Luna. Power makes people do crazy things. :P

• Brohoof 1

@,

Understood. I somewhat get what you're saying as well, and you're right about how acting differently has differentiated us from other animals.

However, I'm not a hater, though I do believe it is wrong. As I've said numerous times, I don't think homosexuality is evil, there are far more evil things than being gay.

Still, you have not applied, in your own words, one good, solid reason why being homosexual is a good thing, or at least, specified an advantage to it.

If what you're saying is that it's just a personal preference, and leaving it at that, I understand completely. If you're trying to convince me or something, you're not coming across at all.

@,

Understood. I somewhat get what you're saying as well, and you're right about how acting differently has differentiated us from other animals.

However, I'm not a hater, though I do believe it is wrong. As I've said numerous times, I don't think homosexuality is evil, there are far more evil things than being gay.

Still, you have not applied, in your own words, one good, solid reason why being homosexual is a good thing, or at least, specified an advantage to it.

If what you're saying is that it's just a personal preference, and leaving it at that, I understand completely. If you're trying to convince me or something, you're not coming across at all.

There are not advantages of it at all, so I can't say any.

The only thing that comes close to an "advantage" is that recent studies here in Sweden (I don't have the source (can ask my dad, he probably has it)) shows that children with homosexual parents are generally happier than those who have straight parents, but this might be a weird coincidence.

But I'm not trying to change your views, so I don't really need any. I only want to know why it's wrong. This is the only reason for all of this, really. I want to see if you can make me understand how you're thinking.

Is it because it's unnatural, is it because you're religious, or are there some other reasons to it?

I personally don't see why something that's unnatural is wrong, if that's your reason. And I kind of see the Bible and all those ancient books/scrolls as fairy tales. But if you believe in that stuff, sure, why not?